[AAcademy] Grey's Slice Of Life

5:00 am.

I wake up, seeing that I’ve accidentally broken my clock again. Whatever, I’ll get a new one if I go by that store again. Checking my phone I’ve realized I’ve yet again been BOMBARDED with questions, and it’s all about math. Seriously, can’t I get a “How’s your day?” instead of a “How do you do this equation with THIS AND THAT AND WHATEVER! PROFESSOR!”

5:30 am.

I took a bath.

6:30 am.

This curse is useful for many, many occasions. Like how I can just summon crystal puppets and they’ll follow any command I provide them. So once I’m done dressing up, I head to the kitchen table and see that my breakfast has already been prepared. The golems even help me feed my pet cat, Juleon. She’s feisty during the morning and I’d rather not get scratched again.

7:00 am.

I have one of my golems carry my alabaster head into the bus. No idea if it’s my lucky day but those troublemakers I’d usually encounter in the bus weren’t here. I would be lying if I said I feel it’s a bad omen of sorts.

7:40 am.

After reading one of the books my students suggested to me, I arrived at campus. I show the security guard my id before he lets me in.

A few familiar faces lighten up my mood, right before a few more soil my day.

7:50 am.

There’s a… bag of coffee tied with a ribbon on my desk. Who has barged into my desk and placed this? Could it be one of my students? Are they trying to bribe me to give them a passing grade? Or have they perhaps poisoned this batch of coffee beans, hoping I’d have diarrhea the next day?

There’s a cake in the shared fridge with my name on it.

I’ll gladly take them, NOT BECAUSE THEY’VE SUCCESSFULLY BRIBED ME. I’ll have my puppet grab it for me, LATER.

I head to my first class of the day to teach.

9:40 am.

It’s great that my first class of the day goes rather smoothly. I just hope the next one will not obliterate my thoughts for this, lucky day. Just seven more classes to go Grey… just seven more darn classes.

11:00 am.

The fact that you can’t explain idiocy to an idiot astounds me. Why have I been placed to teach some of the worst classes this year, I doubt Prometheus would have the answer I require. Pi isn’t even that hard to understand. Along with the fact that they associate practically anything with memes undoubtedly lowers my expectations for them to pass my class.

Apparently Theos wishes to speak with me, as I see the text on my phone. What would the War Phoenix require my presence, I wonder.

11:30 am.

The War Phoenix has gathered me, along with a few others. I see the ‘Peacekeeper’, Neviro Boreas, Miss Nimbus and many more. The fact Theos isn’t even here yet, and it is wasting my precious time. I could have used this time to brew some coffee. I’ll have one of my puppets to brew one for me as I wait.

A… tournament? Between the Aesir’s and the Arcane’s? And he handpicked me as a judge? Why bother making a tournament if the outcome doesn’t determine their place in society. Oh well, I suppose it makes up for some interesting entertainment.

12:00 pm.

Lunch, a cup of coffee and an assortment of sandwiches. It’s not bad, but I expected something better. The teacher next to my table, Neviro Boreas, is staring me down like a feral cat. Reminds me of Juleon.

2:30 pm.

That’s done. I get a 30 minute break before I have to govern the sculpting club. I’m still not comfortable teaching the juniors, especially when one of them is the Death Curse user, in which I was just notified about. And apparently his friends with another anomaly, a lost magic user. What’s with the magic users of this generation, they seem to possess magic power beyond my expectations, and I doubt they’ll be able to wield them correctly despite what the vast majority would think.

4:00 pm.

To think I’d have a smooth day today. One of the students in my class challenges me to a duel of magic prowess, and if he wins I’ll have to give him a passing grade. Boasting how someone like me is unable to wield magic properly. I shall not let my name be soiled by a false rumor.

I arrived at the arena. There’s a small crowd sitting on the chairs cheering on… What a surprise. I must say he has some wits to challenge a super curse user. Especially being a curse user himself.

His stance says it all, hands shaking, full of openings, the sudden eye twitch. I’m impressed, he immediately knew who he was up against. But…

I think it’s a good time to blow some steam.

4:02 pm.

He went down faster than I expected. Announcing when your magic spell is going to be released gave me an opportunity to cast a crystal sphere right in front of his hand, causing the spell to blow up and hitting himself in the process. So much for being the user of the Fire Curse. Trigno gave me an apology, which I accepted.

5:00 pm.

Had one of my crystal puppets carry the bag of coffee beans and the piece of cake. Apparently having two puppets occupying two seats in a bus attracts unwanted attention. Some kid even tried to grab the bag of coffee beans.

5:30 pm.

There’s someone in my house. I sense a magic energy source radiating in there.

I opened my door, the crystal puppet I left to take care of Juleon stood in front of the door, and was somehow covered with scratch marks. I don’t know what my puppet did to piss her off, but whatever.

My cat has magic. I truly cannot believe it, a cat, gaining the affinity to use magic. Clearly Zeus wishes to play a prank on me. It is evident by the new scratch post in the house, along with splinters in the wounds my puppet suffered. I think I’m experiencing what my students call… ‘tripping’.

5:40 pm.

I took a bath in my bathtub.

It is in order to wash the filth on my body, as; When one’s head is stuffed with filth, one’s body is no cleaner.

6:10 pm

I address the magical cat issue to Miss Nimbus, the only person I could think of when it comes to pets. She advises me to take great precautions with it, saying that I should buy one of those special collars that limit the use of magic, similar to those cuffs used on criminals.

I also ordered a pizza for dinner. I crave that cheesy goodness topped with pepperoni.

6:20 pm

A 40 minute tuition class. It seems to be raining heavily outside so it might cause some interference to the internet, but whatever.

I just hope my pizza isn’t late.

7:10 pm.

Sitting on my couch, eating pizza and watching tv. Meanwhile I blocked off the entire section of the living room with a wall of crystal, since I know my cat is going feral once she takes a whiff of that pepperoni.

8:30 pm.

I workout on my treadmill. I suppose not many people exercise at night, but I find it rather enjoyable. Enjoyable, until a certain feline starts screeching at the top of their lungs because one of my puppets accidentally knocked over her throne of pillows.

After about 10 minutes of that, I take yet another bath. There’s no harm in taking baths twice.

9:00 pm.

I return to sleep in my humble abode.

4 Likes

OUR FAV ARCSPHERE GUY IN ANOTHER AU!!! I so hope Academy gets more popular, as much as I hate my highschool I love school AUs so much

2 Likes

If you notice he takes half to an entire hour just to relax in his bathtub

GOD hes so me

POV:you live in your bath