About boss drops

I’m super confused on what to do with my boss drops, I see a bunch of people saying you should stock up until ao, and I see a bunch of others saying you should trade them away asap. I don’t know whether to keep my boss drops or trade them away, help will be much appreciated.

stock

Even with the fact that they’ll be instantly outclassed on AO’s launch?

They’ll be replaced by something even greater??? I wouldn’t say it’ll get instantly outclassed, that’s mainly for the Sunken Sword

Is the compensation really gonna be that good, unless they get replaced by the 2nd best drop in the game or something like that it’ll easily get outclassed by stuff like arcanium weapons and better boss drops, but I’ll take your word for it.

Just know the compensation will be better than the drops itself, and for them getting “instantly outclassed” by any arcanium weapons, we just need more info

So basically nobody knows for sure, but just incase we should stock up. Got it, thanks!

Anything you could possibly trade boss drops for will be outclassed without compensation

They would most likely be outclassed by the next tier of items if it does come out, like basically all current items. Even if we get new items as a compensation, they won’t be much considering you are being compensated of the items of the very first boss of WoM which you were meant to beat at level 60.
At best I guess you could get the items of the first boss in AO or something.

…Oh yeah about what you should do with them? Idk just use them if you want, whatever you would get for trading those drops wouldn’t really matter in AO unless it’s sunken items (somehow), simply because they are still very rare even if they can easily be overlooked due to the potential next set

Don’t take any of this as a fact, it’s just me using logic

We just know a few things, prepare for the best or the worst

I’d say just stock up on em except if you can find great trades like wapingkoo said (so sunkens or headlesses). Boss drop compensation could be really good for all we know :man_shrugging:

Arcanium Weapons aren’t even coming with launch.

We don’t know that for sure, plus boss drops are being changed/compensated Chances are they are being buffed too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.