About crimson storm/origins

Heya!

So, awhile back I began writing a series based on a WoM character that I created ( the series was called crimson storm). This series was sparked by a topic that I cannot find again for the life of me, but rest assured, this series was not well thought-out, and I have several regrets pertaining to how it was written.

Later, I wrote crimson origins. This was a prequel to the first series, and it took place in the age of the seven seas rather than the age of Magius. This series wasn’t entirely thought out either, and though I don’t have nearly as many regrets with this one as I do with crimson storm, it still has some… questionable writing.

Because of this, I have decided to begin rewriting both crimson storm and crimson origins. I had plans for plotpoints for both of these series that couldn’t be implemented simply because it wouldn’t make sense if I just randomly inserted something into the plotline out of the blue. I also wrote myself into a metaphorical corner in the case of crimson storm since I had no idea where I was going to go with it after the first book.

Both of the rewrites will be written in the #writing:advanced-writing catagory (Hey, I might as well use it for something, right?). Both rewrites will have the same characters, themes, and general plot. However, details within both series will be changed to fit with the new ideas I have for both stories, and crimson storm will end up having a vastly different ending than what was shown in the first book.

As for The Rebellion… Nobody cared about this one, not even me. I’ll just cannibalize the characters and story into crimson storm or something.

3 Likes

Looking forward to both of them👍

1 year necrobump.

gotta bring eyes to peak.