About drained/blinded/sandy/snowy

So

these silly little goofers:

:snow_magic: :sand_magic_var3: :light_magic_var2: :shadow_magic:

you love em or you hate em, but they all share 1 thing in common.

They distort opponent’s vision.

sand, snow, and light all work basically the same, stacking a blinding effect that can completely obscure vision, shadow works a little different, only applying “colorblind” which makes your screen monochrome, this can be really annoying especially at night.

now I wanna say, these effects are really powerful against players, however, they’re kinda shit against npcs, because ya know, they’re bots.

but I feel that’s rather unfair (and kinda weird like why don’t we get aimhax smh) so I think we should figure out how to apply these effects to NPCs to make them valuable.

My idea is that they lower accuracy of NPC attacks.

the way light/snow/sand should work is they stack up and each stack lowers accuracy

while shadow doesn’t stack, but it’s more noticeable at first, and at night, it’s even stronger.

I guess this is kind of a suggestion, but I wanna hear your guys ideas and thoughts about if these effects should have some useful effect against npcs like how they do to players.

Already planned.

1 Like

Smoke arrows meta?!?!

oh cool

wait what-

It’s been planned since before TGR, I guess vet just hasn’t gotten around to it yet

oh alright

well I hope it applies to shadow too since that’s technically a distortion effect

nah. it shouldn’t apply to shadow. many animals are colorblind and they see prey just fine. For example: Owls.

1 Like

yeah but that’s owls

we’re using this against humans

I could see just fine without color.

okay what if it was late at night

when everything is already black? I dunno.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.