About the ice conjurer

So about the ice conjurer inbue, it looks really bad. Some it looks like a frozen toast, and for some blades like Scimitars of Strom the ice doesn’t even cover the whole blade. But than I noticed that there isn’t a better way to do it since there is snow already(Which does has like the frozen theme but not solid), so do any of you have ideas of how to make it not look like a paddle?

2 Likes

it’d be cool if instead of summoning a block on top of the weapon, solid magics put segmented plates across the blade or something

1 Like

Honestly it would be cool enough if they just made the whole weapon solid white

1 Like

thats what iron leg warlord imbue does

Anyways I just know that it needs a change, it just looks so ugly

agreed tbh

Lmao :sob:

Maybe I should make a suggestion soon I really hate it every time I use it
Edit: Didnt noticed that I needed a role…sad

congratulations you now have a shovel
this cannot be reversed

Can I ask how the trust level is gained, like what is visit count? is it like daily?

It’s explained here: So how do the trust levels work? - #3 by Meta

yea but what is visits, do I have to come here for 15 days?

Yes, a visit is a day you visit the forum

Ice weapon imbue just turns all of your weapons into marshmallows.
I can see how this is instantly a massive improvement.

I could see the Ice magic putting icicles on the leading edge of a bladed weapon, or the front end of a hammer/all around a club. However, I don’t know how that’d be implemented by the dev…

/shrug

it just looks like you got a fucking popsicle for a weapon now

ig you can become shovel knight now

how about like growing the spikes instead of a taking a snow shovel to literally.

…speaking of snow, anyone got an image of a Snow Conjurer’s weapon? I want to see if they look similar. (None of the conjurer weapons should look similar, I’d think?)