About the ice conjurer

Lmao :sob:

Maybe I should make a suggestion soon I really hate it every time I use it
Edit: Didnt noticed that I needed a role…sad

congratulations you now have a shovel
this cannot be reversed

Can I ask how the trust level is gained, like what is visit count? is it like daily?

It’s explained here: So how do the trust levels work? - #3 by Meta

yea but what is visits, do I have to come here for 15 days?

Yes, a visit is a day you visit the forum

Ice weapon imbue just turns all of your weapons into marshmallows.
I can see how this is instantly a massive improvement.

I could see the Ice magic putting icicles on the leading edge of a bladed weapon, or the front end of a hammer/all around a club. However, I don’t know how that’d be implemented by the dev…

/shrug

it just looks like you got a fucking popsicle for a weapon now

ig you can become shovel knight now

how about like growing the spikes instead of a taking a snow shovel to literally.

…speaking of snow, anyone got an image of a Snow Conjurer’s weapon? I want to see if they look similar. (None of the conjurer weapons should look similar, I’d think?)

I don’t really know if I am correct or if I just remember wrong, but I think snow was just white aura

it should’ve looked like the blade Soul Solid’s ice effects where there is a bit of ice stuck to the blade and cold blue air emanating from it

Or, as a very cringe version: Rune of Cinderglacier from WoW, with a white glow and a “dripping” effect that matches the color of Ice used

(I’m so sorry)

Don’t take my popsicle lance from me

I simply will not allow it

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.