About the Shops category

About the Shops category
convenience 1.444444444444444 9 fairness 1.444444444444444 9 trustworthiness 1.444444444444444 9

Want to set up a shop that can be open indefinitely? Use this category for that purpose.

7 Likes

This,sounds cool

cool

Alas, it has been added. All that’s left is for me to wait after TGR.

How do you get allowed? Wont let me add it to here.

It’s not a tag but a category. You’ll just need to change the category to shops while creating the draft.

Oh yeah quick question Meta, will there be a new channel called #shop in the discord as well?

It’ll be much more better if the shop category gets more publicity.

I wonder if there are any requirements to set-up one in this category, because without any regulations, it’s gonna be hectic

I’ll consider writing some rules for the channel, but not now. I just want to see how it goes and how much it’ll have to be moderated first.

@Meta, is it alright to make a topic in the main catergory, #marketplace, and link our shop in there?

Since barely any people checks the sub-category , #marketplace:shops, it makes it hard to be seen by people and have the owners of it to have profit.

1 Like

Yes, that is okay.

1 Like

yes when will that be

Shop sucks it doesn’t sell items

2 Likes

waiting for the day i open up a new shop topic to see that they have linked my shop (it will never happen because i am too controversial)

also bad shop, never heard of this guy, why are you asking questions bro?? list ur items :woman_facepalming:

Trash shop meta where are the items

the items look

So I just reply and what else? What else do I need to start a shop.

i love this shop

1 Like

bad shop no items

I bought some air for 0 seasonals nice shop air is clean