Abraham and trading

bruh yall are resorting to throwing insults at eachother smh my head :fr:

Shut the fuck up go to servers and just go stright ahead and kill them but not trick them fivehead.

Nah man, this guy is getting soy cause he fucked up the trade and I killed him

2 Likes

I didn’t trick you, not my fault you broke the trade. Since there was no trade, I had no connection to you, meaning I see you as infamy and not a player. Sorry, but I don’t care that your feelings are hurt that you got killed in a roblox game. Get over it.

1 Like

Yeah im angry cause this spoils the trading Experience.

I spoiled your trading experience??? You fucked the trade up yourself by not reading properly and enchanting an item that was going to be traded. Even if I tricked you, sorry to break it to you but I literally do not care that I killed you, like no pity for you.

1 Like

Shake my head my head

Yeah i see fivehead ruining experience but yeah yore pretty pog you know all for the infamy right probably sell his mom for it.

READ MY TEXT U GODDAMN DEBILE CHILD UR JUST A UNDERAGED guy. SO GO TO UR MOMMIE AND CRY OUT ALL THE SHIT

come read this bitch

1 Like

The fuck

No one fucking cares about your alt account trying to get your point across, go fuck off

Bro, are you seeing this?

I am and it’s fucking beautiful

Now, how the hell are you?

Nah, he’s their leader, the one who used to have a guild called Sunken Knights and he would tell people to give him their infamy in exchange for sunkens, and once he got their infamy he wouldn’t give the sunkens. He’s a fucking scumbag.

I once trade with Abraham, and I’d say he’s a pretty good guy

5 Likes

bro stfu @Nitro1 you ruined the fucking trade yourself. Furthermore if the trade aint happening any trade truces can be left in the dust. You did this to yourself bruh

why are you liking my comment bruh, im speaking against you.

2 Likes

And can we talk about his bullshit alt account he’s using trying to get his point across smh

its not an alt tho