Abraham and trading

So I am looking for a sunken sword please write me on Discord if you have one. Nitro#1766

So last I wanted to trade with Abraham and he planned things well out to kill me I was not prepared so he killed me it was demotivating but I just wanna let you guys know that you should be carefull.

1 Like

Why are you spreading lies about me out of context? What really happened was, he was in a guild called Demons or something, I was already hunting them for infamy. But I thought, why not do the trade first out of respect for him. The initial trade we agreed on was My strong sunken helmet and oathkeeper for his clean sunken helmet. When we meet up the next day to do the trade, I look in his inventory. He fucking enchanted the clean helmet that we were doing a trade with, and it came out forceful. THEN he demands that the trade was for my strong sunken sword, not the strong sunken helmet, but if you go to the forum post you can see what I said and there are 0 edits to it! So then and there I got pissed off that he did all this, and I was already going to kill him for infamy AFTER the trade. I don’t do this for normal guilds but their leader also pissed me off because he claimed to be depressed and started demanding sunkens from me trying to make me pity him. So yeah, I’m not a bad trader who arranges things like this, in reality, YOU are the bad trader for enchanting something that was supposed to be traded, as well as not reading my offer properly. 0/10, do NOT recommend trading with this guy.

14 Likes

bro u gotta give me the leader’s IGN :troll:

1 Like

#Abrahamisoverparty

emperorgaltron2000

I remember him… wanting me in his guild on my iron file (it was guildless back then)

Sad that i got pictures bro,

Pictures of?

1 Like

You killing me while we are trading and provoking me.

ill post it,

We weren’t trading? Remember? you enchanted the item you were trading and got the worst enchant, and you thought i was giving a strong sunken sword, not strong sunken helmet. The trade was canceled as you screwed it up.

5 Likes

1 Like

So ofc you want to kill me

yeah, ever heard of the guild update…?

Bro i just want to trade and you are trying to kill me what a joke.

Infamy hypocrite

Bro, how do you not understand that there was no trade you enchanted the item you were trading and got the worst enchant, and you thought i was giving a strong sunken sword, not strong sunken helmet. Please, atleast give an effort to understand it.

2 Likes

??? bruh your just saying random shit now, do you know what hypocrite means?

2 Likes

This is how SunCry works. We are dickheads.

so after you backedup with youre teamate and just killed me so that what you call trading acctually youre friend jumped out of the tree.