Absolutely Shameless

You’d GANK a low level?!
Unholy!

There’s TWO of them?
And one of them is just @SpectreTheFox but they suck at the game?

wait what?
who’s that guy

bro started losing the 1v1 against a level 98 for a min :sob:

these guys absolutely suck if they need to gank lower levels

SANDSTONE EARTH?! Based?!?!
I don’t know if I’ve ever seen someone else use it before. I only mained it in WoM lol

1 Like

I think I’ve been jumped by the people in both clips at one point.

1 Like

Ngl I feel like water conjurers are becoming much more common now.
Should we start calling water conjurers metamancers? Guy was definitely trying hard, those were claws he was using.

Also, I’m digging the fire magic build.

hi :smiley:

Water has always been a sleeper conj build, even pre upd1 my friend who went water conjurer had some abnormally high ass damage (and the auto synergy was working for water conj by then) and really good size, IMO it’s one of if not the best non DoT conjurers (I still think DoT conjurers are deadlier tho). And uhhh no conjurer build is meta so no I don’t think you should call him a metamancer

It’s so much fun trolling people with it + ash; it’s actually quite good, and I’m ngl I’m a lil decent with it even though I started second-guessing myself for picking fire after seeing a lot people saying it’s bad plus the fact I didn’t think I could play the mage playstyle at all

I see your points, it’s good but it’s not common enough and nobody realizes it’s good. There are also deadlier magics to use with conj, specifically ones with DoTs.

And too bad my flame warlock won’t get to abuse petrified for a while.

level 120 is not low level

when you consider the fact that he was only dealing about 100 damage when he actually managed to land an attack, the fact that he was 5 levels away from max isnt an excuse

What is good about water conjurer? Im just asking because… i dont know??

I agree with this statement

Ill show u. Maybe in 5 hours

5 houres? I only need an explanation, like what r the synergys and effect on weapons etc etc.

Bro i was canoeing i was just gonna woop you in 1s

Want me to perhaps give them a visit?

i m such a magnet for trouble lol
maybe not this time, I may contact you for others who actually land a kill tho xd

1 Like