[ABYSS SEA] calling all chefs

im gonna make this a canonical topic of debate in the au – should survivors be able to eat Atlantean corpses in desperation?

if they cook it enough to the point where it burns out any mutative properties, maybe. it might be a bit sickening, but at least its edible

actually, atlantean octopus balls are kinda fire…

I mean in the real world people can eat other people legally it’s just that outside of disaster situations it’s impossible to legally obtain human meat

1 Like

needs to be cooked to not be mutated by eating, if its raw you’ll be infected

i mean in a more ethical sense, that salmon fillet you just ate couldve been someone’s parent, child, sibling, etc. i wouldnt be surprised if there were some who couldn’t stomach it, even when they know its safe to eat

on the other hand, said salmon fillet could’ve murdered your parent, child, and/or sibling. of course some folks couldnt stomach it, but food is food.

and thus, internal conflicts arise within survivor groups, of some trying to convince the others to eat the Atlantean meat because they want them to survive, and the latter absolutely refusing to

look at us, worldbuilding at its finest

and then we have redwake, cannibalizing eachother even when no one had turned

we dont talk about redwake :grimacing: :grimacing:

What makes you think my A.O file isn’t a cannibal already

Atlanteans keep trying to get to Redwake non stop for 5 weeks straitgh but give up because their ships are too big and crash into the jawspire & break, costing them 3K galleon to repair them everytime.

Redwake typical win

Delicious in War Sea

1 Like

Could I get a uhm… Atlantean pizza?

POV:
You decided to try the restaurant in redwake of the Sailor style gal that eats atlanteans & cursed mushrooms as an energy source (dont let them cook again)

insanity
I don’t see any consequences of doing this

Hol up, let her cook

Okay then, eat the tier 5 insanity soup.
You said let them cook, therefore, you shall try the cooking first

I drank 30 insanity 3 potions once. Let me try it, I will be fine.

why did nobody @ me