[ABYSS SEA] calling all chefs

“Atlanteans may be scary and invasive, but their presence in the war seas provides a rare and unique opportunity for culinary discovery and advancement. I call upon all the chefs in the world, to join us as we enter a great cooking age and save the world as we know it!”

-Hannibal Clark, head of the chefs resistance.

As the boat docked at the ports of redwake, upon stepping off I was shocked by the senses that bombarded me. The place no longer represented the quiet harbor I once knew, but now it was a massive central that one could easily get lost in. Hundreds of people wearing white uniforms moved around, as machinery and crane arms lifted entire nets filled with atlantean corpses. Several berserkers and juggernauts could be seen lifting these heavy bags themselves with ease. As I walked deeper into the madness, I observed the hundreds of meals being prepared. the smell was incredible. for a human, this place was paradise, but for an atlantean, it may as well could be a horror show. a large pile of skeletons and unedible parts would be pushed past me by a worker that would be taken to a group of fire mages, even a flare user and what I think was an inferno mage was in on it. The mass of rot and bone would be blast incinerated, saving space and removing waste. Before I could get distracted by the dextrous hands and other incredible sights around me, I made haste to the destination I came here for.

After a good 20 minutes of wandering around and asking for directions, I finally found where I was meant to be. it was a building built into the side of a rockwall, as most buildings here at redwake were. upon walking in, I could see the impressive collection of ingredients held on shelves that towered over me. going to the end of the room, a man called me. “Oi! are you the one who’s coming in from sameria? over here!”

realizing that was my cue, I hurried over to see what my purpose was, passing by a sign that read “KITCHEN: #08

8 Likes

How’d you cook this so fast?!

could i get uhhhhhhhhh two unholy beast maki rolls

1 Like

sure

gimme a martin roast with a side of lost sailor

yall this is cannibalism atlanteans are still people, just mutated ones :sob:

They don’t look human, they don’t act like humans, so it’s a fair assumption to assume they aren’t human. Plus, they tried to eat us first it’s only fair

Chef gang rise up

DOMAIN EXPANSION: Malevolent Kitchen

damn, mutations at the cost of getting peak flavour?

Guy Fieri: Drive-ins, Diners, and the Dark Sea

I’m glad that after this AU existing for 5 days we have created an AU of the AU.
(well that depends on how much we push this, we could make this a part of the main AU if we try hard enough)

Atlantean is probably only safe to eat after or with a warding potion.
We can’t have another cursed mushroom incident.

Roasted lionfish atlantean smothered in warding potion sauce, garnished with cursed mushrooms and lemon grass herbs.

Feeds 4

wouldve fed 4 more if argos still had his other half :skull:

they may have some skin growths but the flesh is still human

we just eat the super mutated atlanteans, the lost sailors are kept in cells and we try to find a cure for them.

all meals are prepared using any atlantean that has had significant alterations to their body and can no longer be classified as a human mentally or physically.

all unedible matter is incinerated by the fire team

and if we dont, we eat them

no matter how mutated they are the flesh is still fundamentally human, at least where you can transpose the original corpse

eh nah I’d say a tentacle is pretty… unhuman.

same with like, eel heads and fish bodies and whatever.

at that point the meat is fine to eat and there’s no unhealthy side affects, meat that’s especially tainted is usually just deepfried in a blessed batter of high warding oil