[abyss sea] locked

Day 12.

We’ve been trapped down here… for days…

I remember how it all went down, vividly, the entire memory of the incident burned in my mind like a hot poker went and marked it there forever.

That paladin… with… her acid and magma…

something about how we were… disgusting scum of the seas…

she trapped us down here.

she threw every single one of us, even some of our stronger men were thrown into here against their will with relative ease, not even merlot could stop her, he died trying to evacuate us.

Food is scarce, I am starving, my fellow assassins suffer as well.

We’ve tried… everything to escape this nightmare… but somehow, the rock that our hideout was built around is… too tough, and too deep to fully break. the entrance, has been filled to the brim with rubble and huge boulders, that… woman put them there…

I can’t remember her name, I can barely remember… my own name…

the water supplies we have… seemingly have been tainted… we collect water usually from the melted snow on the island… as it trickles down into a special mechanism… recently, the water we’ve gotten has tasted… strange… metallic, almost.

I’ve been feeling sicker, and sicker, ever since I drank that… tainted water…

We’ve all been, feeling sick…

__

Day 23.

We’ve run out of candles.

We’re trapped in… a seemingly eternal darkness.

I feel insects crawling along the walls, eating away at the decaying wanted posters on our bounty board, some of the acolytes in here with us have already died, whether it be via suicide, or from some infection we ran out of supplies to treat, it’s… hopeless…

Despite it being so dark, however… I can still “see” things, I can see my comrades, rotting in this purgatory that we’ve been trapped in. and I can see myself, my hands… not familiar.

Some of us have tried digging a hole out of here, despite the effort being so… so useless… I see them, struggling aimlessly, trying to escape… no avail…

the sound of rain can be heard outside this cage of stone, with occasional, calls, from those beasts, called atlanteans, or whatnot… I find it strange, as some of these calls, almost make sense to me…

Day 35

Things are getting really bad.

We’ve officially run out of proper food rations to keep us fed, and, some of us have resorted too… eating the corpses of the acolytes whom passed away before us. even in darkness, I still see them, munching away at the bones of their fallen comrades, like, animals… similar to the ones… outside.

The calls I hear become clearer every passing moment I am trapped down here. I am in pain, agony, my skin has felt terrible recently, as if a constant, unending rash was there. our water tastes, absolutely awful, salty, and bitter.

I can hear the occasional groans of agony from some of my… fellow… I’ve forgotten what they’re called. Some of my friends… yes… I see now… they’ve decided to become one with the wall itself.

The fleshy veins that cover the ceiling proove to be the only new thing I find interesting to look at in this darkness, the only other… stimuli I can think of is the strangely delectable smell of rot that fills our prison cell.

I am… starting to consider… spreading myself… on wall… and join… friends.

I can’t remember my name anymore, none of… us… can.

I decided to try out a taste of my assassin comrade… and… I found it very delicious, I ended up gnawing on the bone of a femur for… many hours, as I could hear my comrade laughing in pain, we were both, having so much fun, as their veins rooted into the bricks, her mouth, now a portal, rows of teeth drooling slime, which I drank, very refreshing.

DaY 50

Skin. BurRn.

WritiNg. HarFD.

I AtE. FrIENDs.

SUrvivior… CHANGED…

GrowWing… on WallS.

us… FlEsh MoVes.

ScreaMiNg in BL iS S

ThIS is FOREvr HomE.

I am ONe WiRth THe WaLls.

ThE Calls I sPEak in.

I Am LcOCkED In ThiS AbySS SEa.

6 Likes

Rip to the assassin syndicate :saluting_face:. May the walls forever stand strong :muscle:

How did you post this so fast :moyai:

million magics: speedwrite

2 Likes

so basically bro is fused with the walls of some place like a prison or a underground chamber or the assasin sydicate?

Ashlyn trapped a bunch of assassins in the assassin hideout on whitesummit, and they’ve, not been handling it very well…

light it on fire and you got food for weeks

THEYRE IN THE WALLS

this is sososososo good, all this writing thats been put out recently is rlly helping me get more motivation to get back into making stuff for abyss!!

more food to fry

Day 51

Darkzoul1234 comes to rescue those fellows

Day 52

Darkzoul1234 gets sidetracked and starts grinding dark sealed chests

Day 53

Darkzoul1234 turns in the sealed chests and has to hop off bc his weekly 48 hour screentime is used up. “I’ll help y’all when I can hop on after four days” (Maybe)

they’d all be uh, mutated abominations that have been glued into the wall so like… you’re a bit too late…

Eh, not like they were gonna give me sunkens or anything