[ABYSS SEA] Ruler of the Ravenna Realm... King Calvus the IV?

King Calvus’s Private Journal

DAY 1:

Whatever has happened with the Dark Sea, it is really bad. A whole fleet of ruined ships came from the fog and rammed into the harbour of Rasna. Those unworldly cannons and mortars destroyed the building as the humanoid fish abominations killed MY PEOPLE!!! The Ensigns were killed in a instant, the Legionaries held back the fodder while the Centurions took on the stronger ones. It wasn’t so long that I arrived to wipe out the ships instantly but a lowly pathetic creature bit me, I blew it to a crisp but I have been feeling unwell after that encounter.

Perhaps I should stay in my throne room and quarantine, I don’t want my people to know what happened to me.

Day 3:

I have been feeling sicker and sicker, that damned creature. I was informed they were called Atlanteans and have been infecting people to them into Atlantean as well. Rubica is currently being heavily defended, we had to abandon Rasna and well Tiberia no one cared for. The soldiers have been sending me food with prisoners, do they fear me that much?

Well I need to see if my brother and two children are safe, they are currently with him since I can’t take care of them.

Day 7:

It’s been a entire week, I haven’t gotten better at all. I keep imagining myself in the mirror with thorns all over my body, it’s horrible. Rubica is still holding up defences but I have been told survivors from the destroyed towns are refuging in Mount Caesar. We need to bring those people back, we need manpower.

Also, my left hand have been twitching a lot lately. I spilled spaghetti and had to erase a lot of mistakes. Hope it doesn’t turn out to be bad…

Day 12:

This is bad, my left hand that was twitching had been mutated. A thin shell like glove encases it with thorns all over. I hope there is something to combat this. I can’t keep being like this forever, what are those damn soldiers doing? Also I had been informed Fort Talos has fallen and the crushed corpse of General Argos is missing. They speculate he had turned into a Atlantean, well if he is alive I do hope he is okay…

Day 25:

The situation is getting worse, I have been experiencing hallucinations and have blacked out many times during the last week. I was informed that I am lasting way longer then other people who were infected, they had been turned into Atlanteans way quicker. They say it might be my blood or just my magic repairing my body constantly. The Throne Room has been barricaded with soldiers guarding it, I say it was for my own good as I woke up with a prisoner’s body torn limb by limb on the wall.

I really do hope Revon is taking my children with great care, he has sent me mail to update me constantly.

Day 60:

T̷H̸I̷S̸ ̶C̴A̸N̸’̵T̷ ̵B̸E̵.̸ ̴M̶Y̴ ̷O̵W̴N̸ ̸C̷H̸I̸L̶D̵R̵E̸N̷,̴ ̵D̴E̷A̶D̶ ̸B̶Y̶ ̷M̵Y̷ ̷H̴A̶N̷D̷S̷.̷ ̷I̸ ̵K̸I̷L̶L̶E̷D̸ ̷T̸H̵E̷M̶,̸ ̷I̷ ̷K̸I̵L̵L̷E̶D̷ ̷T̶H̷E̵M̶,̵ ̴I̷ ̶K̵I̷L̷L̴E̶D̸ ̶T̴H̷E̵M̷!̴!̴!̴ ̷T̶H̷E̶Y̸ ̷S̶N̴U̵C̸K̸ ̸B̸Y̷ ̸T̷H̸E̸ ̶G̵U̸A̵R̸D̶S̶ ̶W̶H̶E̴N̸ ̴R̴E̴V̵O̶N̸ ̸C̸A̶M̴E̶ ̵T̴O̷ ̴V̷I̴S̶I̸T̴ ̷M̴E̵,̸ ̸I̸ ̴D̷O̵N̵’̴T̵ ̸H̵O̵W̶ ̶T̷H̸E̶Y̵ ̶S̸N̸U̴C̶K̵ ̵B̴Y̷ ̷B̴U̴T̴ ̶T̵H̸E̷Y̸ ̵H̵A̸D̸ ̵A̵L̷S̸O̶ ̶R̵E̵M̷O̸V̴E̸D̶ ̴T̶H̵E̸ ̶B̶A̷R̴I̷C̵A̵D̵E̶S̴.̴ ̶I̴ ̸S̷A̷W̶ ̵T̵H̷E̷M̴ ̶A̸N̶D̵ ̶W̵A̴S̵ ̶S̸H̸O̸C̶K̵E̴D̵,̶ ̵I̷T̶ ̴F̴A̷D̵E̵D̶ ̶T̶O̵ ̷B̵L̵A̸C̵K̷ ̶A̴N̴D̶ ̶I̷ ̸W̴O̴K̸E̶ ̵U̵P̸ ̸T̴O̵ ̸S̷E̷E̶ ̷T̸H̶E̵I̶R̶ ̴B̵O̵D̸I̵E̴S̷ ̴I̶N̶ ̶M̵Y̸ ̷H̵A̸N̷D̸S̶.̷ ̸T̴H̷E̸ ̸G̴U̷A̷R̷D̶S̷ ̶E̵N̴F̶O̵R̴C̷E̸D̴ ̵H̵E̴A̴V̸Y̴ ̷L̵O̶C̸K̴D̴O̵W̶N̴,̵ ̸I̷ ̸D̸O̶N̸’̵T̵ ̸T̴H̶I̷N̸K̷ ̷I̵ ̷C̸A̵N̷ ̷L̵A̸S̷T̶ ̵L̷O̶N̵G̷E̷R̵.̵ ̷M̶Y̴ ̷B̴O̷D̶Y̴ ̴I̶S̷ ̶C̵O̵V̸E̵R̷E̵D̵ ̵I̶N̵ ̸T̴H̴O̴R̶N̵S̴ ̷A̷N̵D̸ ̵M̶Y̸ ̷C̸R̵O̴W̷N̷ ̵H̸A̴S̶ ̵T̸H̸O̸R̷N̶S̴ ̸A̸L̶L̷ ̸O̴V̶E̴R̶.̷

̸R̴O̶M̷U̴L̸U̸S̷ ̸A̶N̸D̶ ̸J̴U̸L̶I̸U̸S̸,̶ ̵I̷’̷M̸ ̵S̴O̷ ̷S̴O̶R̵R̵Y̸.̵ ̵P̶L̸E̴A̷S̸E̵ ̸B̵E̵ ̵I̶N̸ ̷P̶E̷A̵C̸E̷.̷

King Calvus Containment Log

Log 1:

His majesty has befallen to the infection, after 69 days of struggle. May Romulus and Julius rest in peace, may the Gods mercy his Majesty and may his brother Prince Revon grieve in peace. These were the pages we could recover from his Majesty’s personal journal, as the other pages were bloodstained beyond recovery.

Log 2:

We have recovered a description of the late and infected King Calvus the IV. His chest plate and boots have been encased in a shell of what it looks like similar to a crab with thorns covering it. His triasta prongs have been replaced with sharp crabs claws. The family crown is now a crown covered in thorns. His skin is now a dark grey. We are currently sketching a sketch of him.

Log 3:

HE HAS ESCAPED, FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS HE WAS IN SOME SORT OF HIBERNATION. NOW IT IS DONE, AND NOW HE DESTROYED THE BARRICADE. HIS POWER HAS BEEN AMPLIFIED SO MUCH BY A ESTIMATE OF TENFOLD. RUBICA HAS FALLEN, EVERYONE HAS EITHER RETREATED TO MOUNT ORTHYS, CAESER OR PERISHED. MAY THE GODS SAVE US ALL.

And that’s it, hope you guys enjoy reading this. I noticed that the King Calvus infected isn’t a topic people talk about since this guy could be a real danger to the bronze sea. The apocalypse Atlantean ehehehhehe.

6 Likes

DAY 60 ACTUALLY SCARED ME SO BAD OML

this is so good, I could literally feel the fear Calvus went through as the journal progressed, and that ENDING OH GOD

lets hope he doesnt make it to the Stepstones, cause his ass would make it up to Cirrus in a split second

1 Like

Heh thanks, I took inspiration by what other people said to me. Me just making experience his kids being killed by him was just a extra pinch of suffering to him.

And his Aether dodges oh god… If he can blitz Rubica that fast, he should have no problem making up the Stepstones.

godspeed to any survivors out there in the Bronze Sea if he ever gets out, cause their days would be numbered at that point :sob: :saluting_face:

did that man so damn dirty with the spaghetti part

Calvus can canonically fly

everyone is doomed

If his power was increased ten fold his abilities will be insane.
first phase:
Singular Blast would do 1,250 damage.
Grab would do 4,500 damage.
Im not sure about the tempest like attack since i was never hit by it. (Needs more research)
The infamous pillar attack fully charged would do 15,000 damage (5,000 per hit)
second phase:
Singular Blast would do 1,500 damage
Grab would do ~5,500 damage
Again not sure about the tempest
Infamous pillar would do again 15k damage but with the after explosions = ~20,000 damage
20 blast attack: 16,000 damage
And he would be teleporting way faster than before making him basically impossible to defeat.

That One Flashy Flash vs Platnium S vs Garou scene from One Punch Man.

Or just take him by surprise…

isnt it romelus and remus? (referencing to the 2 brothers that duked it out trying to make a new Rome)

Spinea Corona

Yes, but also Romulus and Remus are also characters in AA that have no relation to each other. Maybe its just a common name

ah sad, couldve been a great easter egg

lmaoooooo what nerd keeps a diary

just hit em with the “cringe” and he dies instantly