[ABYSS SEA] That's not the Captain anymore

What I think characters would mutate into

• Lady Carina: Mantis shrimp due to them being able to punch so hard they can make cavitation bubbles
  • General Argos: Sword fish pretty self-explanatory
  • Lord Elius: I know he isn’t mutated right now but if he does get infected I’m guessing something like an electric eel to wrap around Carina
  • Tucker: Zombie salmon because I want modern to see him and have a panic attack
  • Captain Arwald: Octopus because he tricked us and Lord Ulricus and was able to run away with the money
  • General Julian: Sea salp because they can exist as a individual organism (One glass shard) or part of a larger organism (Multipule glass shards) and they are transparent
    *Ruby roger: White eyes because it fulfils his dream of being king of the sea

And that’s all I have for now

1 Like

you cooked so hard with this one, hope you dont mind me absolutely running with these ideas

That’s what I made them for :+1: I’d be glad if you used them

Ruby Roger, Behemoth-Tier sea monster. He’d likely be accompanied by a mutated Clark Silvers that follows him around.

also this is just adorable, shows that the mutated hold onto SOME small bit of humanity even in this state (i will forever be #1 hound siblings fan)

1 Like

“Aight, I’ll just check the forum really quick before bed”
“Oh, an animation, I wonder if it’s good”

• Lord Elius: I know he isn’t mutated right now but if he does get infected I’m guessing something like an electric eel to wrap around Carina

Carina & Elius:

*Ruby roger: White eyes because it fulfils his dream of being king of the sea

Ermm, :nerd_face: actually, the true emperor of the sea, queen of the sea is Alpha White Ey-

3 Likes

“Despite your legs you were still beaten by a fish who can’t even stand up straight”

3 Likes

skipped leg day and all and still managed to beat ur ass

From that day on, nobody has ever seen or heard from [Player Ship Name], not that they ever left their hiding spot, that is.

why does it look like his large intestine got an erection

Toji fushiguro

Foji Tushiguro

Tuji Foshiguro

why didn’t i comment earlier?

anyways, i like this.
:nod:

1 Like

This just ticked every box in my head ever. This is so cool that I am going to explode.

1 Like

neat but you do know that Edward Kenton has like 2K HP and aimbot aim?

(also i can’t see this as anything but a prank the player character is pulling off)

“This prank is gonna be so funny.”
1 Minute later
“MORDEN CHILL IT’S JUST A COSTUME I’M NOT ACTUALLY INFECTED!”

morden: awww what i thought we were twinning :frowning:
player: what
morden: what

wait, wha?
I dunno what that means, I’m sorry