[Abyss Sea] The three Atlantean Ketch's

“…Alright, it should be north-northeast from here, captain!” I nodded at the crew and turned the ship 22.5 degrees to the right on my compass.

“Get those sails down, men!” I yelled. “Should take around four 'nd a half minute, arm the canons and mortars!”

It was an ordinary mission, we go sink the ships marked by a flare, kill the atlanteans onboard, scavange anything useful onboard and head back to Cirrus Island for the paycheck.

This time the targets are really easy, being 3 Ketch’s that have crashed against eachother.

“Reily, do a check on our arsenal.” I told Reily, my quartermaster.
“Canons and Siege weapons are ready, ammunition is high and so is our potion supply.”
“What about the Ship Attachments?”

“…” Reily diden’t respond.
“Reily?”
“…They’re fine, the crew has largely figured out how to use them.”
“Good.”

I walked down the deck and called my crew “Men! Listen up!” They all looked at me. “Y’all see those gunpowder barrels over there? Load them into the Coehorn! Y’all see the chainshots? Load them into the canons! When I give signal, fire them all at once!” I said, the crew responded with an “Aye!”

“You see that?” I point towards a ship attachment. “That’s a Potion launcher, load them up with Warding Greatbursts!”

The ship stopped, I see the three Atlantean Ketch’s in the distance, around 250 meters, they’re clumped up together.

“Reily?” I called out to him “Ram them.” I turned my face to the crew. “Drink the Warding potion, when things go south and we fall back, use the Waterbreathing and swim to the Stepstones.”

“Sails down, full speed ahead!” Said Reilly as I drank my Warding potion.

I grab a nearby batch of unused canonballs and put a little sprinkle of Acid over it.

200 meters… 100 meters… 50 meters, I jumped up, using my Acid Magic to boost me farther. Clutching the canonballs, I looked at the Atlanteans on their ships.

“Men…”

“Begin the Siege!”

1 Like

Ooooo more Cirrus lore

This is a really nice setup to a story, and it’s interesting to see what sailors have been capable of doing even when the seas having become incredibly dangerous!

keep cooking :fire: :fire: