[ABYSS SEA] Under Fort Talos

So are the sirens doing anything in this AU?

This kinda happened! The lionfish spines on his back are reminiscent of his huge ass lance thing

maybe he could even rip them off of himself and launch them at his target

My guess is that they’re just chilling around the skies, maybe being the current threat of Cirrus Island, but since they can’t infect anyone they are a lesser threat

1 Like

honest to god i finna binge the entire post series

I LOVE THIS KINDA STUFF BRO THIS IS GOING TO BE THE SOLE REASON I’LL BE CHECKING THE FORUMS

this is fire

i like the concept

That ain’t fort Talos, that’s the dungeon of Fear and Hunger.:sob:

1 Like

all posts under this AU will be marked as [ABYSS SEA], so keep an eye out for that!! :blush::blush:

tysm for the support!!

If you don’t mind I would like to ask 2 questions here
Whats the timeline of events in this AU?
and
Are the other seas dealing with this too or just the bronze sea?

1. Still figuring things out, but the first infected was Morden after gaining the Death Curse. The invasion may be connected to its acquisition

2. All Sea clusters are currently affected, but the Bronze Sea has been hit first (due to lore convenience, once the Nimbus Sea comes out the AU will expand)

3 Likes

holy shit mirage. youve outdone yourself!! THIS IS SO COOL

summoned natzooi cause argos content is argos content, whether hes alive or not :sob:

1 Like

Peak horror Fiction…

You know, im NOT crazy or insane or anything, just HEAR me out for one sec.

You cant say you dont like something without trying first, right? So, what if we ate mutated atlanteans, the Dark Sea is pollujted by magic energy from hundred if not thousand of magic including lost, ancient & mutations. So, what if some of these magics that pollute the water are cooking based or flavored? It would basically make the dark sea pollution just spicy water & flavoring.

And now, the Atlanteans basically swim in that water pollution and soak it up.

So jsut hear me out, dont call me insane… How does a Atlantean taste? I believe sacrifices are needed for scientific progress, and this would be a major progress in the domain of cooking. I suggest to get master cooking, take Argos or any Atlantean and cook them.
The stronger they are, the more polluted they are, and flavored.
(schizo rambling)

this is some Order type theorizing :fearful::fearful:

anyways first character im cooking is carina i would make some fire shrimp alfredo w her

You ever just look at an Atlantean and think, “Damn, they would pair well with some BBQ sauce”?

1 Like

so, ever heard of food poisoningg

Yes, maybe i’ve spent too much time in the Dark Sea and the Insanity has gotten to me

Idk what you’re talking about, just get master cooking and it will be fine!!

I have mutated characters at specific insanity levels so if hypothetically you somehow find yourself in the situation that you can eat them, their insanity level could temporarily transfer to you instantly upon consumption

bbq sauce sucks
I’ll put white sauce (a type of barbecue sauce, not that euphemism; look it up, Big Bob Gibson’s is the best objectively) on a well-cooked atlantean and try it.
Gotta be good, yeah?

So what you’re sayin… They ARE edible ?