[ABYSS SEA] Under Fort Talos

“Who would’ve thought to hide under the ruins of a collapsed Ravenna stronghold? If only the General was still here with us, without his sacrifice we all would’ve been goners.”

underforttalos

Atlantean Argos:

Inspired by @Retribution and @Red_Dragon’s comments:

52 Likes

Spookyyyyy
I would not want him crawling after me :fr:

1 Like

blud does not skip arm day :nod:

so peak, i just… didn’t understand its form, good job creating the first non-euclidean atlantean, Mirage
:nod:

edit: is this it?

3 Likes

thats cool as hell ngl

1 Like

very scary

1 Like

Im giving my school a heart attack with this now.

yep, sorry its a bit hard to see! though… he doesnt exactly got legs anymore…

1 Like

its fine, i just had some problems trying to understand what is what in this messy clump, makes sense, since he was crushed to near death

1 Like

hes a little squished at the moment
surely he’ll grow back in due time

1 Like

hes just gotta drink his milk so his bones could grow back big and strong :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah yes,i would love for my face to grow back just by drinking milk!!!

1 Like

the science would work out somehow
surely

one piece logic

also, looking more into it, i can see a lot of details, he has a cape covering him from above and his abdomen has been mostly destroyed

If you press the “Atlantean Argos” text right underneath the video there’s actually a clearer reference I provided.

That’s actually his chainmail that he usually wears underneath is armor, but originally he was shirtless lol. You have a good eye catching all those details tho!

neat!

at first i thought it was his chainmail but i thought that he got too much bigger and the chainmail wouldn’t fit like that, interesting tho, and thanks

1 Like

i draw argos pretty beefy so tbf it mightve still been able to fit after his mutation, but also there are many breakages in the chain, so he’s definitely too small for it now. he needs to do some clothes shopping :skull:

you just made me imagine this eldritch horror pulling up to a shop and saying “do you have something like this chainmail?” in the most casual way possible

oh no!!! atlantean argos is crawling towards me!! it sure sucks that i can’t just get on a high ledge using a t jump and completely negate all the risk

he figured out how to fling his lance unfortunately