Accurate King Calvus AI Chatbot

hello everyone
I took upon myself the mantle of creating a REAL accurate King Calvus AI chatbot.

this bot is meant to mimic King Calvus’s character way of speaking and convey his personality.

I have no fucking idea what you will ever use this for, maybe you can make a custom cutscene @Stevenar, or if you just feel like chatting with King Calvus and have him brutally degrade and belittle you, this bot should do the job

have fun lol
I am very open to suggestions. I think he has a severe superiority complex

conversation examples:

Update Log:

• fixed his superiority complex (or atleast narrowed it down)
1 Like

pay me

Is it gonna be like the rest of the character.ai chatbots where it will attempt to flirt with you?

I don’t think so

maybe

Yeah, it’s kind of like how Calvus would act if he actually knew he could kill somebody powerful if he wanted to.

not accurate, he’s not dead

1 Like

keep em coming

Do it yourself

He kinda talks more like a Deltarune boss than an actually powerful person.

uhhhhhhhh he’s very financially incompetent and revon has to manage money

is the ai gonna hit 500! 500! 500! on me

I think the thing is, this is how King Calvus would talk if he had a quota of words to hit per sentence. He’d spice it up by randomly tossing out “insolent” and such. AI does that a lot though.

what are you suggesting I should do to improve it

I mean, nothing really. They all talk like that, this is just how King Calvus would talk if he talked like that.

1 Like

C.ai used to actually let you create a character but it’s degraded in quality so hard that they all speak and act the exact same and have no memory retention, can’t really do fun stuff with it anymore since they have the personality of chatgpt and can’t do anything on their own without you telling them to

doesn’t calvus have like, 10 lines of dialogue total

this couldn’t be my boy morock, with over 8,304 lines of dialogue throughout the AU storylines.

yup.
I let AI study his dialogues, style of speaking and their format in order to generate a fitting personality
:crazy_face:

not to mention, a lot of information about him from the Wiki