"Acrimony" XP Bar: Making stat resets more available

"Acrimony" XP Bar: Making stat resets more available https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/1/7/172887c02301a13f2039e1160716d7a9218bb85f.jpeg
effort 4.461538461538462 13 quality 4.384615384615385 13 reasonability 3.933333333333333 15

does he know?

you are in my clan and if you cant do that math im jumping you

/j

I don’t want to make my own topic go off-topic, but you do learn algebra in elementary school and it actually is that easy. My only error was not calling it pre-algebra.

I left your clan a while ago. Like 3 months ago.

wym dawg, you were in it last month

You sure? I don’t really know how long I was gone, so I just guessed.

perhaps the best approach to getting around the god-awful grind for acrimony

also want to add that i don’t think this would detriment the game’s engagement/replayability at all, but moreso improve it by making the player’s efforts actually worth it, even by a small amount

yes please

i like it but i’m worried that vetex NEEDS an excessive amount of premium payouts in order to not starve while developing the game

wasn’t AO released early so he could pay off his taxes?

Is it okay to bump your own suggestion? Or is it only okay if you have fanboys who do it for you?

Anyways this is basically a glorified bump comment because I feel like it and nobody has gotten punished for it.

Yeah you can bump stuff

The meta keeps changing. Who knows when will vetex totally need one build and heavily buff another

There’s been multiple free stat resets

1 Like