(ACTIVE DISCOUNTS, GREAT BARGAINS, ALL ITEMS) The Arcane Emporium

(ACTIVE DISCOUNTS, GREAT BARGAINS, ALL ITEMS) The Arcane Emporium
convenience 5.0 16 fairness 5.0 14 trustworthiness 5.0 15

I can do mag for black
also I forgot about the seasonal for oath if you wanna do it rn

Actually could I do an orange cauldron for brown cauldron + adds instead? Not really interested in non-color seasonals since I have most of them already, and I might use the orange headband.

So basically, I give brown cauldron and more seasonals or boss drops, you give orange cauldron?

I can do that. For the Adds, do you happen to have a Candy Corn Beanie that you could add onto the deal? If not, what else could you add? (Preferably, I’d like additions to not be something I have a surplus in.)

I can do both of those right now, would you like to join me or the other way around? If so, what’s your username?

I don’t have the candy corn beanie, but I’ll check to see if I own anything that you don’t have a bunch of

1 Like

MrTaco105 in a server rn

I’m in a server with @anon49231511 about to do a trade. If you’d like, you can join my server and we can do the trade here, or I can join you after.

am i blind, or are the color lists missing pink? anyway, i have a pink skeleton hat that i can trade

So to recap, Orange Cauldron for a Brown Cauldron + Pink Skeleton Hat? And yes, you are not blind thanks I’ll fix that in a sec.

1 Like

Yes, also like I said, I can supply meta items if you’re ever in need. My main doesn’t show it since I recently transferred them to an alt, but I have a very large amount of them, enchanted and clean.

Alright, I can do that. Appreciate you taking the time to make this trade, feel free to pick out any boss drop of any enchant from my inventory to add as a token of gratitude :slight_smile:

oops i already sent lol
give me a sec ill resend

Sorry, should have probably sent it to you seperately, it’s gonna take you a while to get to it lol

alright thank you for the trade :+1:

You too, appreciate it

@ClashMaster273 @Wumbo I’ve got some homework to do, I’ll get back to you two afterwards.

1 Like

What would be a fair price for a pair of fourth of july seasonals?

what would u need of me for a headless head

hi.

Hi Bik, for a Headless Head I’d need multiple sunkens as the main trade. There should be Sunken Swords in the trade as well. I don’t know what specific sunkens you have so it’s hard for me to say an exact offer. If possible, let me know what sunkens you have and I can see what I can do.