(ACTIVE DISCOUNTS, GREAT BARGAINS, ALL ITEMS) The Arcane Emporium

(ACTIVE DISCOUNTS, GREAT BARGAINS, ALL ITEMS) The Arcane Emporium
convenience 5.0 16 fairness 5.0 14 trustworthiness 5.0 15

i got one strong ss two clean, keen sunken chestplate, clean helmet, and strong helmet

Thanks for commenting, I am actually really low on Fourth of July seasonal so I’d require at the least a sunken. I am honestly underpaying here but it would kill my stock further. If you don’t want to do that, you can also look at other seasonal items and trade for those, which I am willing to do much better prices for.

Sorry to disappoint but I can’t do headless for those sunkens. But, I noticed that you do have 2 Clean Sunken Helmets AND 2 Clean Sunken Chestplates, but 0 Clean Sunken Boots. You also have 2 Hard Sunken Swords.

I want to propose that I give you 2 Clean Sunken Helmets, and in return I get a Hard Sunken Sword. This would leave you with 2 sets of Clean Sunken Armour which you can do a lot with and have another set handy. You’d still have a Hard Sunken Sword left over. I can also add a full set of Exiled Armour and Weapons.

hi hubby can i take those picture thingies

WAIT AM I STILL ON THE FORUMS WTF THIS LOOKS SO PROFESSIONAL

About how much more value are you looking for, cause now I think roblox is back up so I could double check my inventory I think I have a swift ss I could throw in for this

Holy shit this shop looks clean. I honestly feel full on embarrassed for having a shop that isn’t even half as :fire: fire :fire:

Above and beyond, bravo :poggers2:

1 Like

35-40% more value than what is listed there. Big jump, sorry about that :c

1 Like

Hi Bik, unfortunately I can’t do those for a Headless. These are the items that I think you might be able to get with some trading: 2x Strong Sunken Sword 2x Any Enchant Sunken Sword (Enchant must vary, 1 can be clean but doesn’t have to) , 1x Clean or higher value Sunken Set, (can be varying enchants) 1x any enchant sunken set. If you can get these before AO drops, I promise you a Headless.

Trade Logs:
Gains: +1 No Enchant Sunken Chestplate, +1 Pink Bat Wings Headband, +1 Brown Mini Cauldron, +1 Powerful Power Amulet

Losses: -1 No Enchant Sunken Helmet, -1 Orange Mini Cauldron, -1 No Enchant Oathkeeper

:angry: ^^^

noobenant aka noobraham828

I see. In that case, I have some 4th of july seasonals of my own. Would you be willing to trade a headless for them?

Thanks for the offer, but there is a huge value difference in Headless Heads and American Seasonals. It’s like trading sunkens for boss drops. Something much more closer in value would be other Halloween Seasonals. If you’d like, check out my Halloween Seasonals Section, and make an offer and we can negotiate.

I can also make the offer but I’m not sure what seasonals you’d prefer. I can also go ingame and show you what seasonals/color variants of seasonals look like before any trade occurs.

ive got some american glasses i can trade for halloween seasonals, ill have to check later though

How about boss drops for halloween seasonals?

1 Like

Alright, sounds good. Same thing said to @lookingforabargain

you said all items but you dont have powerful sunken helm 0/10 shop do not recommend

1 Like

I’ve gotten offers for 10x boss drops for seasonals only out of my excess seasonals area. If you can’t compete with that which I understand, I really shouldn’t cut myself down lower. Sorry :cry:

I had a notes section which included me talking about me meaning not every enchant/color :sob: idk where it disappeared to now i gotta remake it