(ACTIVE DISCOUNTS, GREAT BARGAINS, ALL ITEMS) The Arcane Emporium

(ACTIVE DISCOUNTS, GREAT BARGAINS, ALL ITEMS) The Arcane Emporium
convenience 5.0 16 fairness 5.0 14 trustworthiness 5.0 15

um can i have um headllless and sankun swird pls

here before some dumbass says something about having alts

Hey, don’t worry about anything. Well, first off let me ask if you have any sunken items yourself, as this will give me a better understand of what you have. No judgement if you don’t though ofc

No I have not, I have only seen and read about them on the wiki. I only have common enchanted gear so far. But I did run into that one minotaur boss, so might get something from him in a bit here

Sounds good. Unfortunately I probably will not be trading any sunkens for those items, but if you do happen to want to trade any items you have, let me know :+1:

I figured that much, I don’t even know what sunken is worth. I definitely am interested in trading some other stuff though.

Also no drop from minotaur. . .

can i trade minotaur chest clean and exiled helm clean for a 968 build

Thanks for the offer Brady but I’d need 10 any boss drops for that set because of boss drops being turned into currency stuff. Sorry

so if I give you a full hard/power wizard build, you’d give me 10 boss drops?

Doubt he’s very interested in wom meta gear

I want boss drops.

Farm

I do.

Farm more

If I can trade meta gear for boss drops. I will.

1 Like

No, I don’t neccessarily need metagear and its value is simply so low and its really only useful as something for me to use rather than for trade. I wouldn’t do the reverse trade

10 boss drops for a full meta gear is absurd. Even if it will turn to galleons.

two boss drops for each piece? How is that absurd seeing as boss drop value is dead + most traders don’t have metagear up for trade

boss drops are still rares and are useful for the players still playing WoM

Usefulness is a really ass way to calculate value, but if you want to talk about usefulness, boss drops simply are not useful for wom or for ao, meanwhile metagear is literally the most useful thing in WoM and will probably be useful in AO.