(ACTIVE DISCOUNTS, GREAT BARGAINS, ALL ITEMS) The Arcane Emporium

(ACTIVE DISCOUNTS, GREAT BARGAINS, ALL ITEMS) The Arcane Emporium
convenience 5.0 16 fairness 5.0 14 trustworthiness 5.0 15

Only boss drop still worth something in wom is hard woj tbh

Noobraham

I’ll trade a full set for 2 :kissing_heart:

I’m good. I want as many tokens as possible.

I need a few things :nod:

Sure, what items are you looking for?

I’m looking for 10 Headlesses

Since I’m very nice I’ll offer you a whole rusty can for them

Blue sailor’s headband and Blue Cape
Also minotaur helm but idk the worth and i have no seasonals/boss drops

is this worth getting
like for my own store
10 of each boss drop

Lol, you asked me in game earlier if you remember and I joined my main to find one for you for free but I didn’t have it

No, wiz set worth more but I want to have a fuckkkkk ton of cash on hand in AO

(This post is not empty)

Hey I sent you a message directly on Roblox earlier so if you see this first then disregard that. I’m looking to trade FOR a Headless Head. I’ve got 2 Sunkens and 2 American Sunglasses if either of those will be sufficient enough.

Hey, thanks for the offer but even if those 2 sunkens were Strong Sunken Swords I wouldn’t take it. Do you mind telling me what the sunkens are and what enchant so I can make another offer for them, if you are interested? Also, roblox DM’s are not a way of contact for me, sorry.

Clean sword and clean chest piece. I’m really only interested in headless though; so I’ll probably msg you again once I get more sunken items.

How many sunkens would you trade one of your Headless for? For reference, I have 2 SS (clean and hard), 2 helmets (clean and keen), and 2 boots (bursting and clean)

I would trade a headless for 6 sets of clean sunken armour or 6 clean sunken swords.

That’s exactly the price I got mine at