Adalet - Aether light

Lore

Cursed by light

Her sight blinded, her mind confused, the first sensation of the chosen priest
As she screams in despair, twisting in her suffering, while the cup breaks by the pressure of this unwanted present
Her eyes, carved with the mark of her new duty and her heart turned as cold as the worst winter
The new guardian of the light and founder of the
Order has been born.

Year after year, the obsessive hunt against the darkness, a wolf that is never satisfied
Many have tried to convince her, but every time she kept drowning deeper into her madness
Without any mercy, no humanity, blindly trusting the guide of the stranger
Until one day, the so proclaimed judge of the world… made an unforgettable mistake.

Tears of a family flooding the land, lamenting the farewell of their son
the life of an innocent taken on the name of her justice
The regret, rapidly poisoning her body, as she tries to run from what she has done
The stranger came back to comfort her, while she, in tears and struggle, refusing to listen ever again.

In that moment of pure silent, she realized how lonely she truly was,
as the questions and doubts invaded her thoughts…
“Where am I? Who am I?”
“… What am I?”

Stats

Advantages

Her magic posses an overwhelming power and range, this allows her to completely destroy her opponent from afar while also covering a large area, which makes it difficult if not impossible for slow opponents to reach her, but her true strength shows when facing any decendant of the dark powers.

The Aether light has been seen as the strongest weapon against any shadow relative magics, her power gets unusually brighter and stronger when going against any dark power, no shadow seems to be a match for the light of the heavens.

Counters

Although her magic can cover large areas from the distance, she mostly relies on magic circles to perform her attacks, which tends to leave her vulnerable during the casting. Opponents capable to rapidly approach before she can react can push her into a dangerous situation, although she has defensive spells in her arsenal, it won’t matter if she’s not able to cast them in time.

Curiosities

Her Aether light continuously rejuvenates her body, forcing Adalet to stay as a kid even after hundreds of years. Although her mind is much mature, her childish body tends to generate psychological and physical problems when trying to follow the life of an adult.

She can’t reach the upper cabinets in the kitchen without a chair or magic; always tends to be confused with a “lost kid” when going for a walk; she’s usually not allowed to go in taverns due to her appearance, and even after being able to have a few cups, she tends to get drunk too easily.

Credits to Trollus for the original Aether light symbol (reference)

I feel like I’ve been drawing quite way too many edgy characters, so how about I make something a bit more innocent this time? :frhigh:

I thought about 2 characters that really needs a rework, but I will leave you guys to make the decision (since I can’t really decide by myself)

• Water (Rework)
  • Ice (Rework)

0 voters

18 Likes

This is depressing

So… you want to do stare off huh?
TAKE THIS
stare-sam-jackson

3 Likes

Suncry eyes

I want ice art…something like that pls

JoJo reference!1!!

cool lore, just asking might be stupid question, What gave her the magic?

That’s part of the mystery :frhigh:

Omg you play worldbox

i want like aokiji