Add a "Cultural" filter for island/kingdom-specific items

Add a "Cultural" filter for island/kingdom-specific items https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/b/9/b95885c2df2f74c81c9c48885440e817b46e5dee.png
effort 2.6 5 quality 2.8 5 reasonability 3.857142857142857 7

Probably not directly named “Cultural,” but it’d be nice to have a filter for anything from certain islands or kingdoms. It’d also be helpful if you want to see the stats of one of those items (like the new Keraxe stuff) or if you want to try making your character look like they’re from that area.

To be fair, the only reason I thought of this was because of the Keraxe Broadsword and Helmet.

Probably will happen when we will have cultural specific items and boat

Would be neat if it brought up a small sub menu to further narrow it down to specific cultures instead of just all of them.

I feel like this could just be fixed by adding a search bar imo

Every problem would be fixed with a search bar
The inventory function already has a search bar, so why not the equipment inventory?

1 Like

i banish you from this forum, nullity

1 Like

Sounds like a sensible thing, to me.

where invneotry searchbar vertex

I guess this would be useful, but if this is considered important then there’s a lot of other filters that should also be added. Like weapons and skill notes.

ngl its giving me WoM culture weapons ptsd

That’s my point lmao

I mean… weapons, at least, have a whole tab of their own. Skill notes, on the other hand, I have no idea if they also go into that tab, so those are a maybe.

You can’t sort by tabs when using npc services (notably blacksmith) and skill notes are in weapon tabs. However, they just sit in a blob at the bottom of my inventory (i sort by highest rarity and the skill note cut my common weapons in half which is kinda annoying).

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.