Add a DAILY LOGIN REWARD

Ok, maybe not 100 crowns lmao.

I’d say 25 per day.

That’s literally nothing.

And yeah - logging in everyday is the point of the daily login reward :expressionless:

Nerf the daily crown award for the daily login, keep it in a static value and not increase everyday. Infact getting a lost scroll is not gonna be possible for the daily rewards, as same as extremely rare items obtained by a specific thing that you must do for a while. And should items be that common, it has to be not easy to get them, since it will be by a rare chance to get it. Most of the time it will break the balance of the entire game. Atleast make daily crown awards slowly rise up by tiny amounts of value as you level up more.

That seems a lot better, but like what Medrei said. I think it should go like this
-5 crowns

• 10 crowns
  • 15 crowns
  • 20 crowns
  • 25 crowns (cap)

people are doing quests to gain exp, and gain crowns as more of a side thing lol

Well ok, I forgot crowns were actually valuable in WoM unlike Laminas in AA.
However, I don’t think getting an amount of crowns relative to your level with maybe a little less than 100 being around level 80 is that bad if a single apprentice quest can basically give that.

If it changes depending on the person’s level, then sure.
E.g. a level 1 will get a max of 10 crowns, while a level 100 would get a max of 100

1 Like

That’s a great idea

Honestly just give me the stats of days logged in :neutral_face:

Bragging rights jk

Maybe as a reward for 30 day consecutive logins you could get a random lost spell scroll? Lost magic scrolls are definitely too much for something like this.

I hope you’re joking. That’s a terrible idea.

Maybe we could just give the reward of 10 chests then make all items untradeable to prevent alt farming?

people could just open them and give stuff they got to their main?? ??? ???

Did you read the part about the items being untradable?

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.