Add arcane oddysey to console!

I have some sugguestion report to tell.Since ps5 is available to play on roblox.Many consoles player try to play roblox.So if you add arcane oddysey to console it will increase the game fame and popularity,then it will be good for console player to have a good experience on playing roblox adventure RPG game.I hope vetex take a quick action about this.Thank You

considered, but Tech said that it might be too difficult so it isnt a high priority, similar to mobile

Does he know?

does he know

does he know

i dont know, what?

sigh… Let’s just say he tried and…

image-291

Nope.

ps5/mobile users say “Add Arcane Odyssey to console”

Other consoles except for computer interface:

vetex had tried before adding consoles. tho people would have had to use keyboard and mouse on consoles and controllers woulnd’t have been able to be used. but yeah as the picture above shows, it’s way too strict, so either we would lose stuff like blood and the text chat??? (wtf i just read that, i think roblox doesn’t actually enforce this shit like at all. EVERY roblox game i’ve played with controller support hat text chat lol)

On top of needing to remove text chat as mentioned above, there’s just way too many keybinds to properly make it console combatible.

It’s not happening. The controller just can’t keep up with the gameplay.

it could’ve happened, it was just not controller friendly but people could’ve conntected keyboard and mouse to their console. but yeah the guidelines suck

Smh why did you ruin the chain
I’m gonna say it anyway

Does he know?

In the Trello, there are a few notes about adding an option to turn off blood. (Removing blood puddles, body scars, knives stuck to body, ect.)

When porting a ROBLOX game to console, that’s a good first step. But the problem arises with the controller-compatibility requirement. Vetex was originally planning on making the console port exclusively compatible with keyboard, but later found out about this requirement.

I doubt that there’ll be any major developments made towards a console port.

If we get VR I am going to be soo happy
and before you say smth about “but it would be hard to controll”
lemme introduce you to ULTRAKILL VR

:glass_magic: :wood_magic_var1: :scream: so violence…

500!!! 500!!! 500!!! ragdolls cutely KYAAAAA :sob: :skull: baned foreverr!1!! grrnnrnrr :anger:

I called someone fodder after they failed to gank me guys… this is truly an arcane odyssey… :fish: :motor_boat: :baby:

Actually… I don’t think AO really has an issue with this one :slight_smile: :+1:

ME WHEN :raised_hand: :hamsa: :water_buffalo: I CHARGE MY SAILOR :sparkles: FIST :rice_scene: AND I CONSUME :angel: :shinto_shrine: the ((magical)) WATER :face_in_clouds: :walking_woman: :vatican_city: :zebra: IN POTION BREW :mage: :woman_zombie: :dango: ODYSSEY KAEAEGGAGSE :call_me_hand: :business_suit_levitating: :elevator:

The game is never gonna come to consoles as long as global messages exist dawg

you could have just mentioned insanity potions…

i mean we could just disable sending/recieving messages on xbox

He’s watching you

:cat2: