Adkins vs this Alantean who will win

good luck soldier

this chest gotta have a sea curse in it or something because thereā€™s no way a being rivaling even the strongest characters is gonna be guarding some teal fish sails and like 13 chainshot cannonballs

5 Likes

Invisibility potions:

nah this thing gotta have sensing :eye:

This man has Sauronā€™s eye ainā€™t no one gonna go past him

5 Likes

Looking more at the atlanteans I wonder how painful it is to mutate into that

1 Like

i like to think that they undergo like a sort of spasm every time they evolve further, like:

• their skin goes onto said color, and eyes change.
  • they grow the scale hide, as well as other aesthetic changes. (borderline for lesser mutateds.)
  • their heads deform into the fish heads, as their limbs become webbed.
1 Like

I imagine itā€™s an extremely gradual mutation, you donā€™t notice the little changes day by day but they build up.

7 Likes

I hope i become a mutated cat :3

too bad you turn into fish

i prefer dragon/reptile but an octopus works too

hm, is octopus head an obtianabke itemā€¦?

SPLATOON!!

so recently i thought about this, would you guys wanna see an arcane odyssey anime? me and my friends thought about making one, Iā€™m in the middle of making a adkins v atlantien animation rn, but i didnā€™t know if he community would want this, at first i didnā€™t wanna do this bc the last thing i wanna do is quench the thirst of the church of iris. but then i changed my mind and figured i would just tread lightly

1 Like

ok.

oh btw what does that atlantean use? like i thought it used fire magic but i canā€™t tell, oh yeah and adkins I drew them doing basic moves but i dont know there builds for the animation

Martin is presumably a flame iron leg warlock and adkins is a warrior

not my vid or pic but ik he uses iron leg

martin=sanji fanboy?
it would be funny this actual god of a creature is a sanji fanboy

Fuck yeah I wanna see that

he doesnā€™t use fire magic that was just the person using it plus it would be wayyyy bigger