Adkins vs this Alantean who will win

its a good reminder that you have no bitches and that ugly mutated thing has more bitches than you

quick question: waht level is she? hmm? hmm?

idk

hehehe.

i would be funny if she is like 3 times his lv and she married him bc he was the closest thing to her.

game mechanic idea" if you somehow defeat martin you get her wife as a quartermaster that can leave the boat and help you fight, i imagine atlantean culture works somewhat like that, seeing as they r alpha pack oriented

kinda a thor ragnarok moment,
“i can’t beat you, but she can.”

Im pretty sure martin doesnt have fire magic, he is just a cracked ileg user

Phoenix shape on explosions seems to be magic-only. Not confirmed information tho.

i am uncomfortable with the fact that a heartless fictional video game creature gets more bitches than me

its clear that the guy who found him was the one casting that explosion

Imagine if martin is a berserker

Vetex spreadin false info that magic users are the strongest when we have our boy martin over here

“Well umm acktually since he’s a Atlantean he has way more magic energy than regular people”

Nah, @Randomness solos him.

fr.

ok but being serious here martin killed the entire island with the fire blast

Pretty sure the fire was from the player, since the player was just using fire spells before they got hit

100% sure that the gigantic, huge explosion of fire that dealt a metric ton of damage to the player was from the level 100k+ atlantean and not the player

I looked closely at the video and noticed 2 things.
Firstly, one of the spell names was briefly highlighted, showing that it was being used, and was therefore the player’s spell.
Secondly, the visuals for a very large iron leg attack were visible just before the spell hit. Presumably the atlantean used crash or something and the AoE was large enough to hit from there.

2 Likes

That was actually the player using his magic

Martin was inside the structure and his crash had such a large AOE that it got the player at that distance

it would be funny is martin is just vetex trolling people