Adkins vs this Alantean who will win

Adkins gets two shot, and I doubt pistols would do anything to the hp of the atlantean

Depending on if you use the player or adkins as refference, Martin(legendary beast atlantean) has around 1.33-1.88 million health
He can finish them all pretty easily

or if his crew all used surge i dont think the atlantean would know what to do bc it’s target changes all the time

I doubt all are mages, adkins himself is a warrior

In the end a difference of 80k levels just means that this is an unwinnable fight

yeah you right

how many do you think we would have to throw at him for navy W

5 Adkins with a regeneration set should be enough

This reminds me of a novel I read years ago, on a guy who dies, become a monster, loses his sense of self, mindlessly kills other monsters for centuries, then one day regains his sense of self and by then he is an overpowered monstrosity.

So I’ll be waiting for Martin to gain speech and go for something like:

Nah, I’d win.

with npc aim, temperd long range weapons, and a bit o luck

martin be looking chaos in the face and like, damn, i remember when i was that weak, before insta killing him

they’re morso friendship potions, they seem to have platonic effects, “Love Potion” just has a better ring to it/more marketable

Martin came from a bug that had uncapped levels for atlanteans or something, some guy came across them, this was a genuine bug

martin’s aoe is large enough to hit them all p sure

“So Captain, didja beat that Atlantean?”
(Brief flashback to that moment)
“Well, they did stop attacking me at least”
“Hell yeah! I knew you were the strongest captain around! In your face Martha!”

martha?

like i said i need to finish my adkins v martin animation

martin wife, she kinda a cranky bitch so the gravy makes fun of her when martin aint there

Give martin crystal magic and light magic

Adkins has cutlass, dual flintlocks and vindicator

i gave them the weapon they are know to use i.e dual sword and pistols for adkins, flame iron leg for martin

lol I guesss martin became an AOE spamming ileg user in the end

Bruh how does this ugly mutated entity have a wife