Advanced Writing Category - All You Need To Know

Welcome to the Advanced Writing Subcategory! Want to post your literary masterpiece, or perhaps have a long winded tale to regale other members with? Become a seasoned writer and post here!

The Advanced Writing Subcategory is for seasoned writers that want to flex their literary muscles. The content you find in this subcategory will usually be long and detailed. Because it is advanced writing, there are a few rules set in place.

1. All general writing rules are set in place, refer back to them if you are ever confused!
  2. You must have the Seasoned Writer role to post topics, which you can obtain by sending me or @Robotstics (who is more active within the forum) something you have written. It must be high quality and will be judged on a personal system that critiques your work.
  3. All writing here must be at least 750 words or more.

All members are allowed to see and reply to any topics in this subcategory, but as stated above, you need to have the role to post topics within!

2 Likes

so its bassically to people who want to write a cool story with the forum without i mess with it?

essentially for the serious writers who dont want their work to be ruined or somethin’

question, as a regular am i allowed to post stories here or do I need to apply…?

You need to apply, send a story to Xael and she will judge it. If it’s really good, then you’ll be promoted. That’s what I did anyways-

huh cuz i can post topics there

it’s prob cuz im a roleplayer but that’s probably gonna get patched

Strange, probably a mistake-

most likely

sorry for late, but how do you send them it?

Go to their profile and send them a message with your submission story. Then, wait for them to judge it, and if its good enough, you’ll be promoted. That’s it essentially.

…or it would be if it weren’t for the fact that they’re incredibly inactive. It’s been 4 months since they’ve posted on the forums apparently, so good luck actually getting it. Maybe another mod would be able to give it to you, but dunno if that’s possible

Ok, thank you, I’ll try.