Aesir Students ( mostly Elius ) Aesir Academy ( part 3 )

some doodles

ELIUS DOODLES

Elius, Revon and Julian sometimes goes to school together, Julian mostly drives ( legally), and since the three of them always wake up late they mostly miss the buss, so Julian pick the 2 boys up for a drive to school.

( Sage use to date Elius was a funny concept that i didnt expected )

In Aesir Academy, they’re assigments are mostly debating or presentations ( but mostly combat training )

Lessons Elius Lack : ( Chemistry and History )

16 Likes

BYEEE THE ELIUS BACK VIEW :sob:
BUT LETS GOO MORE AESIR ACADEMY AU SHIT!!
@Mirage wake up new elius content and it includes a back view :sob:

YEAHH WE GOING CRAZY WITH THIS ONE!! He got so many scars :o

me when ive already seen all of these drawings :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

but hey, i dont mind seeing my boy again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

no way :freddy:

anyways i love how elius out of all people sort of became the ‘protagonist’ of this spin-off AU, and honestly, deserved (totally not biased, but seeing as he does get special attention with the whole changing ur mentality thing after his boss fight, it only makes sense he gets some focus here)

plus, with how similarly he and Morden looks, I’m sure there could be some parallels between the two schools

1 Like

Okay, I get that this is a noodle incident (a trope where the imagined happening is worse than what actually happened), but I kinda wanna know what went down here.

something mysterious

elius backshot. :smiling_imp:

OKAY OKAY DONT TAKE THAT OUT OF CONTEXT

taking this out of context mods strap a c4 to this mans chest

Why is bro sweating? He’d low diff Elius if they were to fight

Those are some nice back scar he got

unholy things

who gave julian the drivers license.

What did happen on 2nd image

classified due to rule violations