Agility rework V2 is here

I knew I was wrong idk why I said it ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

People will start using love potions more tho

Summary:

Massive improvement Bteam good job :+1:

Now, you can basically do anything except repeatedly dash backwards from an already distant chaser. Agility is now fully usable in normal PVP engagements and for running you just have to mix up backdashes with occasional side dashes.

1 Like

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this cone only on when you’re in combat or is it on all the time?

So like

you fart a hitbox

and if the guy who attacked you smells what you ate for lunch

you have an asthma attack?

fascinating, this is truly an Arcane Odyssey. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yes, it only applies for the last player to hit you within 60 seconds. NPCs will also never trigger it.

Ok cool, I was kinda worried you’d be like running around somewhere with a lot of players and accidently trigger it, it’d happen once in a blue moon, but it’d definitely be annoying when it happened. Good to know it won’t trigger just cause you were hanging out too close to people.

2 Likes

time to start diagonally running >:)

more info regarding the cone check

personally i think 150 degrees is too wide but do with this info what u will

yeah sorry i dont know the exact size of an earth explosion shockwave
can bteam just put it in like stud size please

“prevents comebacks”
-bteam
:person_shrugging:

idk man theres a 85% chance Vetex doesn’t read allat and just nerfs agility by 25%

when did they start drawing around the words
its like letters in math all over again

Is the box in the players back or opposite to where theyre dashing

It spawns opposite to the direction of the dash, the direction the player is facing doesn’t matter.

I veto this rework.

gonna need another display hitbox for this please
(srsly with all the checks I hope that expierenced PvPers (and PvE players) get tools to be able to understand. because “150 degrees” does not mean much. how far will said 150 degree cone extend for instance?)
we are gonna need a IA-style hitbox-toggle istg

okay honestly im concerned with one thing

how in the hell will you know whats going on in-game with this rework without looking it up or asking
people who only play the game and dont do anything with AO outside of it (the game should assume everyone is this type of person) should have some way of knowing what the exhausted thing is and how it gets activated
also this is a really complicated rework and these types of people will be wondering why it even exists

i sure hope it’s not 150 degrees
150-degree-angle-icon-mathematics-260nw-2136574111

and the question is how far that 150 degree cone extends. is it just a stud from base to point… it isn’t really clear how big of a cone this is

probably goes on forever until it hits an enemy player

so does that mean “no dashing if in pvp if you oponent is behind you”?
also cant you dash backwards. and even if so. cant you just repeatedly side-dash to go faster?