Agility rework V2 is here

Continuation of the previous discussion(Agility rework is here)
New rework:

I’m out of touch on game mechanics so imma wait for the people more knowledgeable than me to start discussing/arguing to see if the changes are better

removing the slowdowns when carrying chests is nice tho

14 Likes

next update: remove love potions

praying for vetex to have another “too much work” moment and just nerf agility instead of doing whatever this is

3 Likes

why

not reading alladat.
@WarmWater summarize

Fuck, someday those guys will make combat system so hard and situational, that I will just quit the game because I don’t want to play another simulator of making builds.

Like bruh. If someone played TESO, they know how many different builds you have to make for different gameplay features and how much time it takes. But even to do that - you need to read scientific walls of text, where players write huge tons of lines explainning how each stat is scaling and etc.

GUYS THIS IS A LEGO GAME, DON’T TURN IT INTO DAMN STRATEGY + GRIND SIMULATOR. SIMPLICITY IS THE BEST, WE ARE NOT ON A JOB HERE TO THINK SO MUCH OVER THESE DETAILS.

(Sorry for all that rant, I don’t have anything against agility, but each complicated revamp like the one described in the topic is leading game towards turning into a routine job instead of fun).

I swear to god man every time i change which substat i main they nerf it within 2 weeks :sob:

why does it have to be so complicated, just make it so you go slightly slower the less health you have, it’s even immersive

exactly man the solution is so simple

that guy was constantly ranting about attacks freezing the user in place in the WoM era might have been onto something. it seems like mobility simply cannot exist in a combat system where nearly every attack restricts where you can move

what about the players that cant pvp :sob:
they will get spawnkilled into oblivion since then they cant run anymore

atleast the last one is nice

Hey buddy, could you go main attack size rq?

Now the question that remains is whether vetex will decide to fully implement the system as detailed

The only problem I have with this is that npcs will also trigger the exhaustion system when running away from them. Like bro if i get hit by a musket shot from a lvl 260 npc im not just gonna continue fighting :sob:

That’s what I was thinking lmao

7 Likes

People are just gonna run love potions instead, and then the balance team will probably make live potions not affect players, even tho love protection is already an effect

We’re not doing that.

I’d say more but this perspective is just so egregiously wrong that I’m convinced that nothing I’ll say will change people’s minds nor make them read the changes in full so no point :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Somehow missed that, mb. Anyways that solves basically the only issue i had left with the rework so thats nice