Agora vs Odyssey Feed

god fucking damnit.

what kind of lameass name is “agora”

they had the chance…

THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO NAME IT “THE ODYSSEY FEED”

WHY VETEX

WHY MUST YOU HURT ME IN THIS WAY

(Divanochi, split this topic please, I wanna engage in some casual conversation)
Wait, but Agora basically means Forums, and plus, Vetex isn’t active enough to know what the Odyssey Feed even is

2 Likes

I don’t care.

the odyssey feed would have been so much better.

(joke)

I guess Vetex choose that name since it fits with the whole Greek theme of the game

I agree OF would’ve been a pretty cool nod, but in-universe it probably wouldn’t make any sense compared to a name that references the actual setting of the game

I’m pretty sure vetex knows about the odyssey feed considering cryo got tester

You gotta break down the word:
A - Gor - A
Two A’s, and a Gor. What does the “Gor” in Agora sound like? Gore!
Now, there’s two A’s, and you gotta think here, what else has two A’s?
Double AA batteries.
Clearly, Vetex wants us to use the power of Double AA batteries to engage in combat with people irl and have our very own gore collection

I mean, considering it appears that there’s a lot of sailors, who would probably read about news of the general area, it would make some sense

I guess life isn’t full of happiness and rainbows…

sometimes it has greek words in it…

:pensive:

Wh, what happened to the :fist: that was next to the :pensive:

huh? what fist?

Vetex could have possibly left Odyssey Feed as Cryo’s own thing considering he really appreciated the quality and devotion he puts into it and in turn made him a tester.

2 Likes

How to make chat bubble meme with paint.net - YouTube

would be cool if when you view the patch notes in game for an update, it was layed out like a newspaper, and called the odyssey feed

2 Likes

Potentially, that could work. Either that or as an extension to the naming of the official news for the game itself. Like news about the game rather than a news outlet within the universe.

it technically isn’t an odyssey for any characters but the protagonist

unless of course the arcane odyssey is the friends we made along the way

5 Likes

Spot on.

2 Likes

pretty sure odyssey feed is the reason he got tester

Agora on português is called “now”