Aight Fellas, 104,940 Hunger Achieved

From the whole collection:

Total time wasted?
Reduce this number by 1 hour and 36 minutes

4 hours in there shouldnt be counted tho since I couldn’t take it anymore with how heavy my eyes were at the time, yeah I stayed up for 21 hours, cry about it bro

Overall, if you’re willing to attempt this, you’ll need a lotta patience. Was it worth it? Definitely, one day to supply me food for the whole 37 days straight.

Also I have some clips as well but posting it as raw footage is kinda eh, plus the fps sucks since my pc is a potato and it doesnt help how the fps gets worse as server age gets older.

For now I got pics of how I ate all of them in the end but do note that it’s not that quick as I show it considering you have to literally eat one part of all and have below 100 hunger to eat another one again.

The pics:

( From this point on, I decided to also include my progress on eating them all )

100,290 ( My goal was achieved which is 100K+ )

104,940 ( Just eating what’s left )

The 4 foods you see in the last pic tho is bugged, despite being 4/5, it will say im full so uhhh yeah

For closing remarks, I would like to thank Salt ( Also known as x0_r ), famous for his stat reset parties and other stuff, for helping me with getting food. You all should definitely join his stat reset parties since he actually do them for a really reasonable price.

For recommendations, if you’re attempting this, I suggest first you sleep and do this the moment you wake up and then find a new server, preferrably below 2 hours. It’s possible you could reach 120K hunger bar too since servers now last for 36 hours.

ALSO DO NOT DRINK SEAWATER ONCE YOU’RE EATING ALL OF THEM AND YOU’RE ABOVE 10K, IT WILL FORCE YOUR HUNGER DOWN TO 10K NO MATTER HOW HIGH YOUR HUNGER IS.

In case something happens, I’ll be staying in the server until it shutdowns, at the very least I wanna enjoy my 100K+ hunger for some more time…

9 Likes

Bro became curse user.
No need to eat anymore
:skull:

Frfr, food curse user :smiling_imp:

Imma take a rest for now while I wait for the server to shutdown tho, been doing the same eating thing ever since yesterday and I had to do it all manually too :sob:

Obesity

1 Like

testers got opps now yo

Not to worry! I can still set my hunger to 999 trillion.

1 Like

Nikado odyssey

2 Likes

show us a picture of 999 trillion hunger. It won’t be a leak if everything is cropped out except the hunger bar.

fatty

american

Just look at one of my test universe videos :person_shrugging:

the magic polluted seawater does wonder to your hunger

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.