Airships Are Now Possible In AO?

Didn’t Vetex say something about adding gliders to AO?

Gliders and airships are different things though yeah gliders are planned which is pretty much in the trello already.

I would honestly prefer gliders.

…Airships would’ve been better suited for WoM, where we have large masses of land with no quick travel

besides, to vetex (and the rest of us), boats are “just as good as” airships

A major problem with airships being the third dimension, which adds more movement to combat making weaponry with slow vertical and azimuth aiming rather useless, as well as the more complex maneuvering or the possibility of going up simply dominating maneuvers.

tbh airships should be a transport system between servers (i.e first sea to 2nd sea in AA equivalent) that costs a rather large sum of galleons to work
very few airship stations exist should exist throughout the game (probably 1 every 2-3 extra server areas)

I would prefer hovering with your magic. Sort of like propelling yourself.

Already ingame, hover spells.

Ik, but I did have some doubts of it actually being implemented bc its not unlocked yet.

hover is already in the game mc and mini bosses can be seen of them using it just we’re underlevel

felt

Possibly, it’s be lit af.

big guilds bouta pull up like

Bro the fire nation is gonna attack again.

time to get earth fire and water as my other magics on my wind slot

Gotta get the airbenders…

wait they’re dead :frcryin:

1 Like

this is why wind is a lost magic now :frpensive:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.