Aliens are weird

• They can’t move faster than light
  • If they could they would have already found us using other equally advanced technology
  • I don’t see why they would care about taking over another planet, considering they have the technology to do so i’m not sure why they would care about the resources

star explode
global warming
some sort of war
planet :explosion_magic:
asteroid coming
moon(s) coming
they want to take over the galaxy

In the circumstances that they can travel faster than light there isn’t any way they would care or be affected by any of those

they would be exploring the universe an accidentally crashes into the earth, blowing it up

we would never see it coming they are faster than light

First and last ovni ever seen

so like if aliens do find us what do we do just panic and hope they go away?

you’re underselling just how big the universe is

do we just put a big message in the sky like “please go away you scary” and hope they comply?

no, we make peace negotiations and attempt to communicate

if they start hostilities then we shoot back and pray

You’re leaving out the part where “If they could” was referring to if they could travel over the speed of light

even something traveling at hundreds of times FTL wouldn’t be able to find everything in the universe

its that big

I mean, if they’re able to literally break the laws of physics then certainly they have other technology that could easily find planets with life

I know how big the universe is bro

“rules were meant to be broken…”

tbf the laws of physics were written by people who probably didn’t fully understand lightspeed, let alone anything possible, so it shouldn’t really apply to everything

1 Like

alien still weird like what would they look like and stuff and how would they act

Even so, by then they would have at least found several planets with life, if not ours

definitely

???

Wdym my guy, not all aliens are green humanoids, most of them are probably single celled

okay how about this: let’s just make an alien species with their own behaviors and looks and try to give a semi-valid reason why they would come to earth in the first place

you’ve ruined my childhood

1 Like