All Hairs Used in World of Magic With Catalog Link (Missing some)

So I’ve been trying to find all the hairs used in World of Magic, and here’s what I’ve got so far:

Let me know if any of these are wrong, or if you have the link to any of the hairs I am missing. I’ve looked through the catalog several times and I couldn’t find any of the remaining ones.

13 Likes

That’s really useful. Also, based slime rancher profile picture.

:sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

2 Likes

some of the non UGC hats in wom looked so terrible that I thought they were custom made or some shit but I guess not… anyway if you wanna do this but for the accessories I did manage to find a few of the lesser known ones but I forgot where I archived them

Oh, if you have the accessories that would be nice. I have a separate document where I have other things (e.g. weapons, armor, and some accessories) listed.

well shit i know i wrote them down somewhere but i cant find it :fr:

anyway ill try and research for the ones i did find and send them whenever i get enough

ok I found it but it’s less than I thought.

yes

Guardian of the Night Cape - Roblox
equivalent to the cape, there’s also a white version of this.

Black Ninja Headband of the Silent Sun - Roblox
comes in different colors but this is the headband you can get from tailors

Hood of the Lonely Raven - Roblox
this is the hood item

Eyepatch - Roblox
eyepatch

Bohemian Headband - Roblox
sailors headband

Classic Fisherman's Cap - Roblox
not 100% on this one but I think it’s the canvas hat

Viking Plundercap - Roblox
mino helmet

Alright, thanks.
I already had a few but this is helpful

I agree with mino helmet, and kindo not with other. Those are releativly common items that you can find in catalog, so im not sure that vetex specificly used THESE models

I think the Canvas Hat is based off of this hat.

yoo lucky slime from slime rancher

Ik the pumpkin fedora lemme find it

Found it

gUyS I FouNd hEadLesS

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.