All stats apart from Magic Power and Defense are useless

Yes.

2 Likes

I think for now, the enchants that are in the game right now are just little boosts to add something to your character so that you can have a little more speed when you run or a little more knockback to your spell. In the future, they will most likely be more useful but since the characters we have now or only at about 1/10 of their max power, the enchants are made to be weaker so that the characters themselves aren’t overpowered at what in the future will be considered such a low level.

Also, welcome to the forums! :cookie:

magic speed, casting speed, and magic size are borderline unusable but they work with the right equipment

agility isnt useful in pvp rn but it works properly

are you trolling or something :expressionless:

1 Like

eh its not. Casting speed is good because even if you cast a bit faster and you know how to block you can get those perfect blocks and tak like 4? or was it 3 damage, instead of like 140+ damage. magic speed is sometimes usful if you want to hit them before they hit you, magic speed and casting speed is a good combo. knockback is for trolling with wind users. but it does work in pvp, it pushes you back, makes your aim go wonky and stuff. agility works if you are a weapon main. and strength is for weapon mains. all of the amulets have a use. but power and defense is the most used.

A lot of people defending the other stats, but the man’s right.
Some of the stats work. That doesn’t mean they’re not useless.

Agility is semi-useful for running away/chest farming, but since it doesn’t work properly when running, a full set is less than +25% running speed. In terms of combat, a dull amulet is giving you +5% speed, and a wizard hat gives +10% damage. Even when the best agility item in the game is competing for the third accessory slot with an item that gives less than half the raw stats, it’s still losing.

Casting speed amulets are +12%, but only for casting time (endlag isn’t affected). It’s a viable third accessory, but that’s not high praise for the best accessory in the game for the rarest stat in the game.

Everything else is too ineffective to be remotely useful in combat when compared to power or defense. Stats like magic size can be fun (if you do a bunch of not fun grinding to get a good set), but that still doesn’t make them useful.
Stats are just useless, and are going to continue to be useless for the next 100 levels.

Wind gets a knockback boost from magic size. That boost is bigger than the one from knockback.

The only magic you’d ever want to build knockback on gets more knockback from magic size than knockback.
That’s how little thought was put into some of these stats.

1 Like

Casting Speed, Magic Size & Magic Speed are quite of useless, yeah. However, things like Strength or Agility have their uses.

That’s probably going to be fixed in the future with these stats being more significant and non-randomized enchantments so that there’s no disappointment from getting a Forceful Sunken Chest.

As of now, it always was. Now, complaining is pointless, so stop and wait.

Quite a fair few are still good.

• Casting speed is good for spamming things, or just the ability to not get punished as easy when you cast a spell.
  • Magic size is good for people with aim issues. Also increases explosion size which is a massive plus as well.
  • Strength is good for weapon builds (duh).

Knockback and magic speed aren’t very good. So these can kind of relate to your point.
Knockback is better than magic speed in my opinion, just because of how irritating it is.

Agility just exists. Really only use it to move around the map faster.

Yeah, some of these are pretty useless in WoM’s current state. However, a few of my characters support builds on the more exotic side. Giving you the examples.

• My 4th file isn’t meant for pvp, and eventually will be a bard. It uses full agility

• My 3rd file is weapons only, and obviously profits much more from Strength.

In short, these stats are almost all pointless. Yep. But however, if you’re doing things like I just showed they can be very useful.

I’m not complaining I’m just trying to throw out ideas as to why the player count is low. The difficulty of getting the current meta build isn’t hard. But the difficulty of getting rarer builds is super hard like a full powerful sunken set, so why is it so weak against an easier build to acquire.

Im not trolling, I just hope that the useless stats get a buff cause currently if the armor u farmed for has a certain enchantment (keen,swift,forceful,nimble,bursting,strong). They lose value in the marketplace. Why? cause they are not as useful as powerful or hard. Thats a 2/8 chance of getting a valued enchantment.

That’s what I’m saying dude, I built a MAX nimble set and could barely see the speed difference, like what’s the point in playing and farming to get what I would call “niche equipment” (max nimble or max casting speed or max knockback, etc. )if they don’t even have a big effect on gameplay the way
power and def do.

2 Likes

It’s low because there’s a lack of updates and there’s way more flaws than what you mentioned. Vetex recognized this.

I can agree, to a point. It’s just trade, or get lucky.

Actually, it is not that weak, also the most powerful Sunken set possible would be Hard sunken set. You get a lot of durability, extra magic size, and you can finish off with a power amulet. You get a lot of HP as I said and your damage is still viable in some way.

Going to add to that, Vetex recognized this and is doing something about it. Notice how it’s called the arcane odyssey forums now enoma, here’s a link with waaaay more info on why: Total Game Revamp Details

Are you talking about sunken armor? because bursting is just as good as powerful (for me). the bursting sunken chest plate i use and my other magic size stuff carries my build

Wdym, swapping casting speed amulet for a wizard hat is a major boost lmao, using a sunken Armour +sunken boots/helm give a really nice size boost that is noticeable

Seems like an uneducated rant

size gives more knockback than knockback on wind

Yes. Though, I didn’t mention that part.

Jesus christ, im not saying it doesnt boost anything. Im just saying its as useful as def and mp. a lot of pvp fights take place in the air so the bigger size won’t help u if the target is in mid air, your mouse always has to be on thier body to even fire in thier direction. Truthfully i dont even see the value in sunken armor anymore, it boosts your magic size so your allowed to be more inaccurate but its better to just BE accurate and have a lot of mp.

1 Like

I’ve been PvPing for 1,300+ hours and I’ve used a lot of sets just for testing. I can easily say that using a Casting Speed Amulet is more useful than not in a normal wizard set, and using a set with sunken chest + helm/leggings is much better than using wizard gear. Why tf you complaining saying it’s worse than wizard gear without even trying it lol

actually try them before complaining (though I will admit all the other stats are dogshit)