All top 4 Leaderboard badges

I’ve recently acquired all top 4 badges in arcane odyssey and was wondering if mr vetex would give out a title to the first person to achieve this feat.

For the recent unnecessary hate on this post, I want to make it clear that I did not went to the effort of acquiring all this for a title nor demanding one, I’m simply wondering if they would give a title for such. Title or not, there will be no value lost either outcome, only curiosity if theres an award or not, though asking here out of all places seemed to be the worst idea.

I’m sorry if it seemed egotistical of me for people that read this, it was never my intention to make it sound self-centered.

23 Likes

Bro wtf go outside(no offence, i am genuenly concerned)

1 Like

“Guys! I haven’t showered or gone outside my bedroom in months grinding leaderboard infamy!!! I’m literally physically glued to my gaming chair!!! Can i have a cool little title to inflate my ego daddy vetex???”

2 Likes

I genuinely feel like there is no need for a “first title” for getting all four titles in the bounty board, it’s pretty much all enough to have the badges after all. Asking for more for being the first user just feels greedy or just a booster if you get what I am saying.

• Also a from person who dislikes first-person titles
    (It’s starting to get annoying now tbh)

edit: mb bro :sob:
Another edit: Anyways, most likely (IDK) you may get the first title badge, insane dedication to get all titles I’d lose my sanity instend :sob:

4 Likes

You seriously need a break from this lol

Watch as bro gets a title, becomes friends with testers, and then becomes a tester themselves

Was this all on the same save as well?

Why am I not surprised that the sweatiest bad player is the first to achieve it

1 Like

get this man into the lore holy shit

3 Likes

Different saves, all currently top 4 besides emperor (top 5 rn) which im lazy to grind back

Literally arlyborg (and then gets an inflated ego and acts like an asshole)

B-but why do you need a title?

Sir all you need is this.

Congrats on your achievement :sleeper:

Enrico im still waiting for that poster 1v1.

give him the grass title

2 Likes

I mean if they can give a vomiting white balloon with an inflated ego like one tester and their own badge this is possible

Cool but why?

rico get ur silly ass back in the syndicate server

hii :wave: