Allow GN and Syndicate people to have their own drip shop

Allow GN and Syndicate people to have their own drip shop https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/d/6/d6d9a08f8c125c3a28abdbdf82cd291c0d401965.png
effort 5.0 6 quality 5.0 6 reasonability 5.0 6

allow GN and syndicate players to have their own tailor NPC that they can get some actual good drip

“Shop” for GN/syndicate

the more renown u have the more u unlock, each item will req a specific amount of renown to get.

The current Skins can be the default skin u get when u rank up, join or lose renown and get a lower rank,

why?

allow players to have drip if they are in GN/syndicate, the items still work with the theme and u need specific amount of renown to hold specific items, meaning u still need to bounty hunt

15 Likes

yeah

Can agree, though I think All navy and syndicates should have access to at least Accessories

The biggest downside to being a navy currently in my opinion is the drip being uggly in lower ranks

ya i agree that the higher the rank the better the drip but i still think it should allow more costumization, honestly just put the navy clan icon above the head so i can wear my maid calvus drip

Maid calvus? you like having your skirt and bronze tiara with your full suit of armour? are you going to use wings too and go for a fairy type of deal?

Add something like this for clans too

no

i hate anything good related to GN.
even assassins are better players than GN.
I rather become immortal than give any GN player comfort or drip.

If NPCs (Merlot specifically) get custom drip, why cant the players. To make it more special add an impossible challenge or make it a signifier to a sub-faction of the GN and AS

2 Likes

I’ve actually thought about something similar to this myself, absolutely love this idea, and adding a bit more uniqueness to AS and GN players outfits is definitely a good thing

They all look ungly at frist ranks

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.