Alright, my honest opinions on this update

imo vetex should try and introduce a few other quest types into the storyline to spice it up a bit.

and Ash please, it got hit really hard and wasn’t that good to begin with

2 Likes

RIP Macobre.

:skull_and_crossbones:

About the Damage Rebalance section, Iron and Gold are very slow and they should do heavy amounts of damage. I do think some magics got affected more than others (Plasma and poison primarily) and they should get compensation buffs, I’d give plasma more speed and Poison more DoT

Ice users are even more useless now, since ice is slow and does medium damage. The bleed synergy doesn’t have as much impact anymore, and isn’t really worth it anymore. Why? Cause gold does almost as much damage as an ice user would do on a bleeding target.

Ice isn’t really that slow, just slower. You are saying that the bleed synergy on ice isn’t impactful anymore, but then go on to say that you can do as much damage as Gold and be significantly faster? How is that bad?

Also Ice was never useless. It’s has always been a strong magic thanks to it’s interaction with the only status effect you can currently use in 1v1s (bleeding)

I’m not saying they shouldn’t, I’m saying that the damage they do, compared to other magics, is a huge difference. Punishing builds as gold or iron magic are kind of the thing right now.

I’m saying that cause of how easy it is to get rid of bleed, as most popular magics already do that by simply tapping shift. Also, if your enemy isn’t some 5iq braindead player, they’d know that the moment they start bleeding, and their enemy is an ice user, they’d want to try their best to evade getting hit for the next 5 seconds of which bleed lasts. The best way to hit someone who’s bleeding then is a beam due to how hard it is to dodge one, but hey what do you know, an ice beam + bleed only does 150 damage now lol

You don’t gotta worry about none of that with gold or iron though, just wait and punish or spam AoEs to pressure, those are pretty deadly too now.

Omg finally someone has said it. It makes sense for fish to rot, and the inbox is more simple and easy for new players

Gold and Iron are also significantly slower than ice, removing a status effect via charging takes 1s and not every magic can do that, and your beam+bleed would still do more damage than your opponents beam so I consider it a win

I think the beam changes were overkill, I would have nerfed the damage by a bit and the AoE, so placed explosions actually have a reason to exist