AMAZING new lost magic ideas!

look at these amazing lost magics that will totally be amazing and super powerful and are cooler than fucking lightning reskin 5.0:

PARKING VIOLATION MAGIC

Type: powder
power: high
speed: fast
clash: bad

this magic creates magic parking violation tickets in extreme amounts, and for its special ability it will summon cars from the car impound to rain from the sky.

PROCRASTINATI MAGIC

Type: I’m too lazy.
power: I’ll fill this in later
speed: too sleepy
clash: I’ll add this later.

too lazy for description, will add later.

FURRY MAGIC

Type: solid/liquid
power: low
speed: average
clash: average

transform opponents using a strange slime into furry slaves that deal high melee damage and say UwU as a debuff to all nearby, note that slaves cannot infect others.

GAMING CHAIR MAGIC

Type: solid
power: infinite
speed: worst
clash: infinite

this rare magic makes you immobile and puts you on a gaming chair, in exchange you become very powerful and tanky, dealing catastrophic damage to enemies and taking little in return, you just have a good gaming chair.

ṃ̵̊͋͜i̷̡̒́͝ć̷̨͝h̸̘͎̄͆̊a̸̖̹̜͖̐̌e̶̢̮̎l̷̯͓͆͂

Type: ṃ̵̊͋͜i̷̡̒́͝ć̷̨͝h̸̘͎̄͆̊a̸̖̹̜͖̐̌e̶̢̮̎l̷̯͓͆͂
power: ṃ̵̊͋͜i̷̡̒́͝ć̷̨͝h̸̘͎̄͆̊a̸̖̹̜͖̐̌e̶̢̮̎l̷̯͓͆͂
speed: ṃ̵̊͋͜i̷̡̒́͝ć̷̨͝h̸̘͎̄͆̊a̸̖̹̜͖̐̌e̶̢̮̎l̷̯͓͆͂
clash: ṃ̵̊͋͜i̷̡̒́͝ć̷̨͝h̸̘͎̄͆̊a̸̖̹̜͖̐̌e̶̢̮̎l̷̯͓͆͂

m̷͙̑i̷͇̿c̷̲̣̈́̅͐̄h̶͇̊̒͑́a̵̻͓͈͛̐e̷̛̤̓͝͠l̴̢̛̛̻̥͚̉̎ ̸̧̛̜͖́̒ͅw̷̹̍a̸̼̱̓̍ǹ̸̝t̸͇̜̓̀̍͜͝s̴̹̯̏̍̊̕ ̷͉͈̺̄͌ͅt̵̼͔̆̀̉o̵̥̅̌̐ ̵̧̽̈́͂s̶͍͌̀̀̅e̴̯͊͋͘͠é̶͖͓͕̉̈́͐ ̷̞̅̂y̵͚̦̅̔̓̍ö̵̦͔̒ũ̸̫̖̟̹̕r̵̟̜̾̏̄ ̶̧̩̋e̶̹̳̘̕͘y̴̹͚̋̓̈́͆ḛ̴̩̲̚ŝ̵̤͈͒,̵̙͈̠̏ ̴̮̃͆̍́t̶͕̔͂̈h̴̺͎̞͎̆ę̸̑̈́́y̸̪̘̐̅ ̶̹̹̆̐a̵̞͂̆r̶̤̙̙͌͝ě̶͙̙ ̴̭̥̹́͝s̷̰͐́̽̿ȍ̶̗̞̦ ̶̲͋͌͝p̷͉̪̥̔r̷̨̫̙͓̎̄̈́͝ȩ̸̠͙̈͛͘t̶͖͖͇͆̑̽͝t̵̻͐͛͑̏ỷ̴̱͙̈

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO MAGIC

Type: energy
power: depends
clash: low

this magic will make the user pull a prank using their magics on the opponent, depending on how angry the opponent gets (basically how hot they are due to sweat or what magic they use, if they have been inflicted with burned, charred, melting, singed, etc) prank bro magic increases in power.

EDGELORD MAGIC

Type: darkness and death
power: nobody gets me :sob: :sob: :sob: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
speed: everything sucks and all should die ughhh :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :imp: :imp:
clash: broody brood brood

ugh like everything is so cringe darkness blegh blagh I hate everyone.

EMOJI MAGIC

Type: :rock:
power: :joy:
speed: :walking_man:
clash: :flushed:

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :joy: :joy: :joy: :roll_eyes: :sob: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :lying_face: :lying_face: :neutral_face: :expressionless: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :saluting_face: :shushing_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :no_mouth: :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :disguised_face: :disguised_face: :disguised_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :sleepy: :woozy_face: :woozy_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :poop: :poop: :poop: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :rage: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :disguised_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

4CHAN MAGIC

Type: gas
power: extremely high
speed: above average
clash: below average

this highly deadly magic creates a dehumanizing mist that turns opponents slowly into degenerate zombies that take increased damage from most attacks.

STONKS MAGIC

power: below average
speed: high
clash: average

this unique magic will do pro stonks and barter the opponent into not using one of their worn items (basically an item disabler)

𝓯𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 MAGIC

power: FABULOUS POWAHH!!!
clash: high

haha yas queen!

this magic increases in power the more people are in a team (slayyy girlie)

OMAE WA, MO SHINDE IRU MAGIC.

Type: liquid?
power: death
clash: low

this odd magic looks like water magic, until you use its ability that causes you to teleport into puddles, or behind victims.

LADDER MAGIC

Type: solid
power: high
speed: low
clash: high

throw ladders at people.

GRASS CLIPPING MAGIC

Type: powder
clash: worst

this magic does generally average damage and synergizes with heat magic well, but does extra damage on gaming chair magic users and furry magic infecteds, as they are touching grass.

STEAMROLLER MAGIC

Type: jojo reference
power: jojo
speed: muda
clash: za warudo!

crush someone with a steamroller, and barrage the steamroller.
you can also slow down time and throw knifes.

jojo.

TAX FRAUD MAGIC

Type: powder?

this magic does more damage depending on how many fines you have left unpaid, and does more damage to those who have less paid fines as well.

FARTEX MAGIC

Type: gas
power: low
speed: fastest

this fast magic creates occasionally a fartex from gas clouds that attack opponents by farting on them.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MAGIC

power: extremely high

makes opponents unable to talk and weakens spells, also, it makes @anon32468667 shut up instantly if used within a 10 meter radius of them.

welp I’m sleepy now, vetex if you’re looking take a note on these, best lost magic ideas ever ngl, can’t tell me otherwise.

10 Likes

Michael is at your house.

Suggestions aren’t allowed, sorry!

shut the fuck up magic is now going to exist because of you

Suggestions aren’t allowed, sorry!‎

it’s almost like there’s a meme tag for a reason elment, maybe if you actually opened those eyes of yours you would see.

you aren’t funny, sorry!

You*

This is one of those moments when I think I know I’m dealing with a dumbass and there’s no winning here.

I’m ignoring

Please delete this topic as suggestions aren’t allowed, sorry!‎

“Making the mother of all omelettes here Jack. Can’t fret over every egg.”

2 Likes

I feel like elment is probably the bad egg of the bunch and it’s actually better if we don’t put him in the omlette or it gets fatally poisoned.

The Aielment

1 Like

anyways read the amazing magic ideas they are so great and totally best yes real!!!1!!11

1 Like

my reac

why does this sound like a good idea
a magic which does 0.5x damage but has like 20 magic synergies so it can deal 20x damage

So… just slightly-restrained Changed?

Ok then
Could be useful for something similar to necromancy summoning

Me immediately upon clicking on this thread:

Suggestions aren’t allowed, sorry!