An Alalean, a Castlian, and a Vistarian are standing on the edge of a cliff

The Vistarian screams “for the Vistarians!” and jumps of the cliff. The Castlian screams “for the Castlians!” and pushes the Alalean off the cliff.

86 Likes

lol

1 Like

Okay I liked that one.

1 Like

yeah this one is good

1 Like

Out of likes, but this is the funny

lol i get it

Edit: dark humor at its finest

the vistrian would jump because the alalean said there was money at the bottom and hes greedy ahhqaahahaha get i guys

a well thought out joke

1 Like

:skull: :skull: :skull:

good joke

here’s ur reddit gold

have a reddit platinum yo, this joke had me fr

Perhaps the reason why I am scratching my head due to the audacity of this joke is because the Castlian was selfish enough to walk away instead of dying an honourable death.

Probably the guy came home in a disgrace…

read the lore of AA
makes more sense

The Alaleans are the people descended from the survivors of Alalea. As Captain Arsen was the only remaining Cursebeard Pirate after the Age of Seven Seas, he guided all of Alalea onto ships in order to migrate to the new continent when the island began to flood. Due to Arsen’s efforts, all of Alalea’s residents ended up settling on the new continent. Arsen is still alive to this day and watches over his people as a protector.

Castlians are a branch of Alalean culture that was created right before the Age of Seven Seas ended. When Captain Arsen was directing the rest of the Alaleans to safety, the citizens of the Old District rebelled against his directions and sailed away themselves, as they were sick of being oppressed by the rich and royal families of Alalea at the time. Now, they are almost as big a culture as the Alaleans, with a heavy focus on their military. To this day, they still hold a grudge against the Alaleans.

here. beef.
read it if ur lazy
cause I am
TL;DR: Castlians fucking hate Alaleans

LOL thats so good omfg