An interesting superpower question

Timmy can work as scarier version of batman

Answering this btw.

They usually cant.
That’s why there’s so many evil wizards with shadow powers.

They tried to be a hero.
But they just cant.

Either due to the society they reside in, or simply due to these “evil powers” having evil influence

my positive rep shadow mage would like to have a word with you

Keyword!

USUALLY

you’re a keyword :rage:

hear me out but I think stories with redemption style arcs and good people with bad powers are pretty fun stories

1 Like

What about bad people with good powers?
Like a certain waterboy who can potentially terraform the entire universe into a habitable utopia, but instead chooses it to torture every living thing it sees

meh

hecto could destroy him literally in seconds

(the ability to just make matter not exist anymore is INSANE)

is really any inherently evil power? as long as they’re used right most powers can be good i think

the ability to melt ice cream

you can save someone from a brain freeze

the ability to induce brainfreezes

1 Like

(notice how they went silent from the horror of such a cruel ability)

One of my other characters, (hollow) has a power that allows him to flood his universe with stars, and turn them into moons.

This benefits nobody, can lead to the destruction of his universe, and causes general instability in the cosmos that end up tearing galaxies and EVEN nebula neighbourhoods apart.

Unless you mean to tell me something good could come out of suddenly seeing millions of stars and moons flood the sky.

The only “good” part of this ability is that the stars have no actual energy, and therefore he cant instantly turn the entire universe into an oven.

idk ask him

how many people can hecto and sunny solo in the poxverse if they teamed up (both have probably the most annoying abilities)

Explain their abilities and I might be able to get a better gauge.

Not that far.

Forgot who sunny is.

Anyways if both have some type of matter erasure they likely aren’t even making it past the sunless sea.

Dimitris Total Blaze Shutdown and Alexias Noir limiter makes most of those annoying powers near completely inneffective. As TBS denies Dimitris body to be seperated, alternated, or even deleted whatsoever, whereas Alexias Noir limiter makes her COMPLETELY unapproachable.

Then there’s the fucking deities who can simply remove those powers or perfectly mimick it.
The King of all deities for example, would not be affected by any ability at all (Narrative Disobedience is a literal hack)

sunny: I hit you with my super punch

enemy: uhm actually I dodged it

sunny: I said I hit you

enemy: but you didn-

sunny: did I stutter?

enemy: mwahaha, I’m going to delete you from even existing!

hecto: not if I do it myself

enemy: You’re dead kid… my attack has made full contact against you…

sunny: nuh uh

enemy: dude wtf why are you so annoying

sunny: my mom said you have to be nice to me

enemy: but you keep rewriting what’s happening

sunny: I’m special