An Introduction

Hello, guys! I’ve actually been here for a while, but I guess I was shy to create this post.
I actually tried playing Arcane Adventures, and I was actually someone who played it during its Beta Phase! Though I never really got to go deep into the game…
Welp, that’s past now. I’m gonna try to make it up by being more up to date with World Of Magic, which I absolutely love!
Currently, one of the things that will probably really grabbed my attention in World Of Magic is the lore and connection, which I find really impressive for video games like this. I’m probably one of those people who genuinely care about storyline, lol
My main Character is Abigail (Abby) Shield (In-game, its Abby Shield. I wanted her name to be Abigail, but I didn’t notice it end ended up choosing Abby. It’s still Abigail to me)
I made her my main character for the long run, so her magic is Mystic Ice. (I’m planning to have water and maybe lightning as the next two magics. Healing as the lost magic, but if it heals myself when playing solo, not sure for my 5th-)
I have two other characters, Crystal Booth and Aubrey Banks (Crystal was my 1st character, with Tourmaline Crystal magic, and Aubrey is my 3rd, just created to try out Lightning)
I guess that’s it? I’ll probably do more posts and stuff when I get myself more comfortable in the forum. Anyways, peace out!

Oof, this was very long, lol

spacing
20 characters