An Old Gen list or the Players-Before-AO-That-Need-To-Be-Remembered list

make sure to list the greatest pvper of all time tigerbaby1234

Who’s that ?

From my quick search he seems to be (or was) a young toxic pvper with bad grammar, also got banned on the forums many times

True I’m rlly active on the forums but still kinda consider myself a “new gen” since I joined like a year after tgr was announced, and I barely played WoM anyways

This is a fact, and don’t forget it. Don’t you dare finish that femtex art Star

not a pvper, just a fucking child

dear lord

i mean like i was mainly active in the community around a year ago, might’ve been somewhat prominent back then, now, not so much

also i think basically everyone here quit wom a month after tgr annoucement

the pvp in wom was too unfinished and imo kinda trash to be able to rank ppl based on pvp yet

I have awoken.

what do you count as oldgen? 5th only? beta access only? or just 11th and older?

to me old gens r just people that have played wom before a year ago, i will also count people in the list that r new gens that need to be rememberedeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my secondary class starts in like ten mins eeeeeeeeeeee

So from Open Test era until late 2020?

people that have played wom before 2021,

well not 2021 but just people that understand the game and have been playing it for a long time.

your criteria is getting vaguer and vaguer

1 Like

I do a lot of fishy fishing in WOM and I got lots of hours played because of it lol.
Been playing the game since the full release of WOM and enjoyed the 4th of july event and halloween event for sure.

Cat_Bread

Cat_Bread

Discord:Anubix#8121
Roblox:ChronosZel
Fourm: ChronosZel