An unbiased opinion and summary of weapons but I try my hardest to piss everyone off

I won’t lie the stick thing is really not gonna piss anyone off I’m disappointed in you
you could have insulted them saying avatar the last airbender wasn’t that cool or that you’ll most likely get hit by a hammer after you’re 1/4th into your clown circus spinning routine

That would piss people off

I’m here to piss people off not lie
ATLA was great

7 Likes

based

yes.

only good reason to use a gun is an arcanium/magic gun with water magic so you have a water gun

1 Like

do one on fighting styles while you’re at it

there’s literally like 3 fighting styles currently confirmed
no fun if there’s so little

looking at the trello there’s 11 that I can see are ideas minimum,
Basic Combat
Cannon Fist
Boxing
Karate
Thermo Fist
Crane Style
Sailor Fist
Knocking Fist
Vampirism
Radius Fist
Impact Fist
If you need a link to the part of the trello that has it I can link it but if not it’s the “Fighting Style Types” tab
Idk how many are confirmed to be added though

You gotta admit that half of the fighting styles sound much more boring than what the other builds offer.

weapons sound boring too dont they huh

1 Like

3-4 confirmed for release including base combat
Some might not be added cause they just seems weird to use with universal lost techniques like crane stance and karate

Knowing vetex’s track record it’s a 50/50 on if they’re included or not and I’m willing to take the bet

I mean, if I have to choose between weapons and boxing then the choice is clear

Yeah the choice is BOXING ANYDAY OF THE WEEK BABY!!!
WHY USE SOMETHING SO PATHETIC AS A WEAPON WHEN YOU CAN KNOCK YOUR ENEMIES OUT IN A SINGLE HIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

A Muhammad Ali berserker would actually be a pretty interesting build idea :thinking:

definitely doing that on my 4th slot lol

@ThatAsianInTheCorner you gotta be faster I already made one for stat builds :yawning_face:

it’s not even half as offensive as anything that comes from this series

Then show me just how much you can piss off people who planned stat builds